Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I took a brutal racepill at church the other day

Firstly, I'm not actually religious but I go to church with my parents to keep the peace between us, it's pathetic I know. I go to a Coptic (Egyptian) Orthodox church, It's rare to see any non Egyptians in these churches unless they are married to an Egyptian. While I'm usually asleep at church, the other day at Sunday mass I noticed that there seems to be a growing amount of interracial couples here. There were exceptions for sure, but would anyone be surprised if I said that most of the attractive Egyptian females had a white man by their side? Most of the young foids were with a white man, and these guys weren't Chads or anything, they were just tall with a normie tier face for the most part. I also noticed that there were almost as many Egyptian man white foid couples, but the difference with these couples is that the female was always ugly as fuck, and the one time she wasn't it was a clear beta bux situation. I saw a female that was at NW3, one that had blonde hair and blue eyes but was so ugly and had disgusting saggy tits while not being old, and some land whales too.

The cumskins effortlessly take our best women, while we're lucky to get their worst.
d1o4jiwi9qh01.jpg
jbw applies universally

Dude it's just JBW in action, all shows are like this. This is nothing new, thank god I thought there was something special about em.
Ya, ethnic looking Turks are as screwed as the rest of us.

a white can fuck any race he wants, whitecel == fakecel
Only Chad can. A white incel can't

The only hope for white truecels is SE Asia, and even then it's not a slam dunk. Maybe Africa as well. You can forget about North America, Europe, Australia, and South America as a sub-5 white male. White bitches and latina bitches don't want us. They only want attractive white men and won't give us the time of day. JBW only applies in parts of Asia.

Western men need to stop taking ethnic women away from us ethniccels ffs.

The only hope for white truecels is SE Asia, and even then it's not a slam dunk. Maybe Africa as well. You can forget about North America, Europe, Australia, and South America as a sub-5 white male. White bitches and latina bitches don't want us. They only want attractive white men and won't give us the time of day. JBW only applies in parts of Asia.
boohoo i can get sex only in 50% of the world im so incel

JBW should be called JBC, Just Be Chad

The only hope for white truecels is SE Asia, and even then it's not a slam dunk. Maybe Africa as well.

Do you actually believe it can work? I can't. If you think so then I need to start saving up for a vacation because it could be life changing.

Do you actually believe it can work? I can't. If you think so then I need to start saving up for a vacation because it could be life changing.

Based on my recent Tinder experiments, SE Asia is a much better bet than South America. The difference is like night and day.