Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I told you to not click

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Just got called a nigger by some chad I looked down and didn't pay attention to him, I'm a curry but yeah... I am ugly he did call me nigger for a reason cause I am a piece of shit donkey slave monkey, that's what I am.

I've always been a slave, I'm too dumb to be master of myself, anyway just venting, did race pill affect any of you in that way? Please feel free to post on another thread, if I don't have the time someone else will.

I'm rice and during my time in ms i was constantly called "Chink" or "Bat-eater" by same normgroids, who probably identified as progressive liberal.

Just got called a nigger by some chad I looked down and didn't pay attention to him, I'm a curry but yeah... I am ugly he did call me nigger for a reason cause I am a piece of shit donkey slave monkey, that's what I am.

I've always been a slave, I'm too dumb to be master of myself, anyway just venting, did race pill affect any of you in that way? Please feel free to post on another thread, if I don't have the time someone else will.
Should’ve Lopped his fucking head off /srs (in video game boyfriend dungeon 7)