Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I thought that crossfit would turn me into a chad

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Veteran
★★★
Before having swallowed the blackpill I was certain that if I would just train hard enough I could become very good looking.

That's why I went all in on gymaxxing, but it wasn't progressing fast enough so I joined a crossfit class, which was 10 times more intense than going to the gym.
3 times a week I killed myself jumping on boxes, throwing heavy balls against a wall, doing pull ups, burpees, squats until I couldn't stand any more due to exhaustion.
A few times I literally saw my body steaming.

Well, doing it for a few years I gained muscles, and was able to run much faster, do pull ups and other acrobaties, but it did not solve many of my flaws or problems, my man boobs did not shrink, my wrists did not grow, my face did not get better looking and I did not find a GF.

One day at the crossfit a chad came with his stacy GF and he wanted to join. Normally beginners start in the beginner course, but this moron insisted in doing the regular training because he had already lifted a few weights here and there.

10 minutes into the training he started to whine like a baby that it was too hard and he was not able to finish. We completely crushed him.

Yet, even tho we were much stronger than him, lookswise he mogged every single one of us.

This was kind of an epiphany, one that also contributed to my decision to quit, it was just too expensive and not worth it.

I had given my best, but my best just wasn't enough.

Chads are born not made

no crossfit for your face

Ok so you did crossfit and you have man boobs. Got it.

Had them before, still have them

Get surgery for your gyno. Only thing that'll help. :feelsahh:

Before having swallowed the blackpill I was certain that if I would just train hard enough I could become very good looking.
that's pretty much redpill
the black pill doesn't state that you can become attractive with gym unless you're fat
my man boobs did not shrink
man boobs do not chrink from gym because they're not made of fat. they caused by estrogen.
you basically have glandes that can make milk in your boobs, the only way to fix them is
Get surgery for your gyno

crossfit is like the most soy thing ever

It's a brutal world out here