Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i thought i was gonna ascend

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i thought for sure i had this in the bag but of course it went south. let me explain my situation and why i got my hopes up for once...

>me and this girl have things in common
>she has a bf but constantly complains about him to me
>always asks me for relationship advice
>she shows signs of possible attraction (agreeing to hangout with me, letting me choose her make up, saying she loves me "platonically")
>she breaks up with her boyfriend

IT'S MY TIME!!! or is it...

>gets a new boyfriend that isn't me
>constantly talks about him to me
>says she doesn't have a crush on me and only sees me as a friend

i got played once again boys, i give up on the search for a girl.

Yo maybe she has a friend who's single and looking for a casual relationship. You've still got a chance.

She thought you're a homo if she let you choose her fakeup

Images 19

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel and @Animecel2D also hang out with foids and put their makeup on for them

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel and @Animecel2D also hang out with foids and put their makeup on for them
hello brothers:feelsautistic:
it’s true I was the bf:feelzez:
BROLY NOOOOO:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

She used you as a emotional tampon and intentionally strung you along.

A woman voluntarily talks to you? :feelshehe:

i thought for sure i had this in the bag but of course it went south. let me explain my situation and why i got my hopes up for once...

>me and this girl have things in common
>she has a bf but constantly complains about him to me
>always asks me for relationship advice
>she shows signs of possible attraction (agreeing to hangout with me, letting me choose her make up, saying she loves me "platonically")
>she breaks up with her boyfriend

IT'S MY TIME!!! or is it...

>gets a new boyfriend that isn't me
>constantly talks about him to me
>says she doesn't have a crush on me and only sees me as a friend

i got played once again boys, i give up on the search for a girl.
You are a fakecel.
Women just don't talk to incels.

the disrespect
Angry earl of lemongrab

You are a fakecel.
"involuntary celibate"

they aren't fucking me, never have, nor do they want to. and im usually the one that starts the conversations anyway because im a desperate loser

She used you as a emotional tampon and intentionally strung you along.
This. If you are short it’s especially this. Women are really fucking easy to read and it’s obvious when they don’t see you as attractive but rather as an emotional tampon.

If they are not making obvious signs within one week it will never work. If you can’t get sex within the month, it’s definitely over and you need to cut all contact ASAP as she is a leech for you emotionally (and sometimes even monetarily with money and shit)
You are a fakecel.
Sometimes they will if they are non threatening autismmaxxed. You are like 6’3 so women are more intimidated. I knew a lot of spergs in my HS who were ugly as fuck but they were cuckolds and non threatening and they had 50 female friends, ofc none of them would give him pussy LOL.

This. If you are short it’s especially this. Women are really fucking easy to read and it’s obvious when they don’t see you as attractive but rather as an emotional tampon.

If they are not making obvious signs within one week it will never work. If you can’t get sex within the month, it’s definitely over and you need to cut all contact ASAP as she is a leech for you emotionally (and sometimes even monetarily with money and shit)

Sometimes they will if they are non threatening autismmaxxed. You are like 6’3 so women are more intimidated. I knew a lot of spergs in my HS who were ugly as fuck but they were cuckolds and non threatening and they had 50 female friends, ofc none of them would give him pussy LOL.
I'm 5'8", not sure if thats short or not.

You are a fakecel.
Not necessarily, i see often fat short manlets playing male friend to 2 or 3 girls; mosty at high school age.

Not necessarily, i see often fat short manlets playing male friend to 2 or 3 girls; mosty at high school age.
she's like my only friend who is a girl, apart from some acquaintances-at-best from school who I only have like minor dialogue with on a regular basis, but apart from them I only talk to a girl or 2 everyday and they don't like me like I like them

You still go to school and girls talk with you.
Instead of posting here, you should work on yourself and try to get laid in the next couple of years.

You still go to school and girls talk with you.
Instead of posting here, you should work on yourself and try to get laid in the next couple of years.
I don't think you understand that I'm not gonna get laid lmao
I don't think you understand that I'm not gonna get laid lmao
if you saw me you'd know

this dude has a point yall
does being an incel prohibit having female friends?

look at how many female friends or "gal pals" as he called them Chris-Chan got I high school

does being an incel prohibit having female friends?

look at how many female friends or "gal pals" as he called them Chris-Chan got I high school
if ur able to talk and hang out with ur girls ur gonna ascend eventually

if you saw me you'd know
Foids talk with you, that means you can't look that ugly. Trust me on that. Foids wouldn't even look at you if you were ugly.
So you have a chance. You're also still young, which means you have plenty time left to learn and improve, also many opportunities will come.
Remember: You can't be incel without having tried. Trying is not asking 1 girl out and getting played or rejected, trying means you actively work on yourself for years.

"BORN TO TROLL"
38504.jpg

Everyone who replied to this shit is retarded including myself
ggs wp

Shannon Rose Bosanac and J.G

Screenshot from 2021 11 04 13 31 28

Screenshot from 2021 09 26 14 55 49

Screenshot from 2021 09 19 13 09 54

(Six days later)

Foids talk with you, that means you can't look that ugly. Trust me on that. Foids wouldn't even look at you if you were ugly.
So you have a chance. You're also still young, which means you have plenty time left to learn and improve, also many opportunities will come.
Remember: You can't be incel without having tried. Trying is not asking 1 girl out and getting played or rejected, trying means you actively work on yourself for years.
sure I can talk to them but I always get friendzoned. it's always been that way and I don't see that changing anytime soon based off my looks/personality and other stuff, I am just getting Chris-channed essentially

sure I can talk to them but I always get friendzoned. it's always been that way and I don't see that changing anytime soon based off my looks/personality and other stuff, I am just getting Chris-channed essentially
You're getting friendzoned because you're doing something wrong, not because you're ugly. A foid would never ever accept any ugly male in her social circle ever.

update: we talked some today again and we got into a slightly heated discussion because i told her i hated her boyfriend and she straight up told me that "brady (her bf) gets pussy and you dont", :feelsohgod: that was the worst thing to say to me..

update: we talked some today again and we got into a slightly heated discussion because i told her i hated her boyfriend and she straight up told me that "brady (her bf) gets pussy and you dont", :feelsohgod: that was the worst thing to say to me..

Orbiting women is foolish.

You're a normie, no incel has foid friends

The problem is that you suck at putting make up on, before you see her next go watch a course on Youtube about femenime make-up and show her how's really done. her bf surely has better make-up skills than yourself, that's why she choose him, if not that maybe he got a haircut while you didnt. also remember to take a shower everyday :feelsaww:

The problem is that you suck at putting make up on, before you see her next go watch a course on Youtube about femenime make-up and show her how's really done. her bf surely has better make-up skills than yourself, that's why she choose him, if not that maybe he got a haircut while you didnt. also remember to take a shower everyday :feelsaww:
I didn't put it on, she just let me choose her look (eyeshadow color and what not)

update 3: she has been ghosting me since november 8th (my birthday funny enough), looks like ive been led on and dropped a second time ey?

You must be a 4-5/10