Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate foids even more now

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ive just started realizing im an incel and it wasn't enough that im not a gigachad and women don't want anything to do with me because of my interests and looks

i told one of my friends that i didn't like women because it came up in conversation, and he ended up telling his female friends and they all sat next to me at the cafeteria and insulted me. kept tapping me wanting me to argue them, saying that im the epitome of what they hate, saying i smell like shit (even though i don't they just said that to piss me off and ik it was the guy next to me who smelled bad), and then started talking about kinky anime fan fictions in front of me to make me uncomfortable which i was visibly positing by the fact i wouldn't make eye contact with them and my cheeks were getting red

i kept telling them i didn't want to argue and debate them and they kept going on about how they hate men and shit, jesus christ, not being able to get a girlfriend was enough for me but now i hate them even worse
i ended up moving seats to get away from them and sat with my friend and another kid who was playing tf2, but they're probably still talking about me lole:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
brutality. foids are ruthless uncivilized creatures.

Foids are basically chimps. I’ve come to the conclusion, females are the true missing link between primal apes and empathetic humans. They just put on the face of being empathetic humans to sit by our sides and leech off of us

U should have played squid games with them irl

ive just started realizing im an incel and it wasn't enough that im not a gigachad and women don't want anything to do with me because of my interests and looks
it's only your looks, your interests wouldn't matter if you were a chad.

Foids are basically chimps. I’ve come to the conclusion, females are the true missing link between primal apes and empathetic humans. They just put on the face of being empathetic humans to sit by our sides and leech off of us

In the metaverse we might be able to program our glasses so foids appear as chimps.

Same thing happened with me when i told a cuck that i hate women who wear revealing clothes. He kept on arguing with me for about half an hour

i told one of my friends that i didn't like women because it came up in conversation, and he ended up telling his female friends and they all sat next to me at the cafeteria and insulted me. kept tapping me wanting me to argue them, saying that im the epitome of what they hate, saying i smell like shit (even though i don't they just said that to piss me off and ik it was the guy next to me who smelled bad), and then started talking about kinky anime fan fictions in front of me to make me uncomfortable which i was visibly positing by the fact i wouldn't make eye contact with them and my cheeks were getting red

i kept telling them i didn't want to argue and debate them and they kept going on about how they hate men and shit, jesus christ, not being able to get a girlfriend was enough for me but now i hate them even worse
i ended up moving seats to get away from them and sat with my friend and another kid who was playing tf2, but they're probably still talking about me lole:feelsseriously:
Of course when you confide in normies, all they do is snitch and sell you out to look good to foids. Normies are NPC snakes on two legs.

I can hear the foids from the cafeteria talk about me in engineering class, I heard my name and the word "sexist" so I already know what the convo is about:feelsseriously:

I can hear the foids from the cafeteria talk about me in engineering class, I heard my name and the word "sexist" so I already know what the convo is about:feelsseriously:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Foids have the emotional mentality of a toddler,I hope they aren’t bothering you anymore brocel.

Last edited:
kept tapping me wanting me to argue them,
I hate that, it's so disingenuous. None of those NPCs has any actual interest in any real debate, they just want to shout you down, so they can "win". Fuck 'em.

I hope the ugly bastard professors grape them every day in exchange for grades bc they're too incompetent to survive in engineering on their own

I would of instantly held up two "Fuck yous" and went to go sit somewhere else, if those fucking shitty foids still persist then I'd start recording so I can report actual harassment :feelspuke::feelsping::feelsping:
I hope the ugly bastard professors grape them every day in exchange for grades bc they're too incompetent to survive in engineering on their own
+1

Brutal. :feelscry: I sympathize with your situation.

You did the right thing by calmly leaving.

I have never seen or heard of a foid be punished for breaking a rule in either school or work. The school administration or work HR (both of which are always entirely run by foids) will do anything to protect foids. Yet, so many boys I know have been falsely accused of petty things and were severely punished.

You're lucky you were not falsely accused by the foids. Watch out because you now have a target on your back. Trust no one.