Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I thought I have a girlfriend

eastern european girls are even more slutty than westerners, they just do it less openly to avoid slut shaming. but in reality, everything east of germany is common destination for sex tourists from the west.
how can you believe that girls are chaste in countries when thousands of men travel there specifically to get with loose girls? that's like saying thai girls are chaste lmao
But that one is very probably a virgin. I really have a reasons to trust her. I don't care anyway, if she yet turned out not being a virgin it would change nothing.

Did she step on ur balls with her heels also? :feelsohh:
She didn't have to. I had ruthless blueballs after every time we kissed.

Last edited:
He lives there..he probably knows better than someone who doesnt live there..like you.

yeah i dont live there myself
but i live in the west and have talked to guys who did that: go to poland and run rich westerner game, and girls basically threw themselves at them.

Dude, all I seen was the current green D it is now, I thought the idea that OP is some big fuckin life size letter typing on a keyboard, hilarious :lul:

Pobrane

this thread is still going? kek

The OP turns frogs gay and autistic.

yeah i dont live there myself
but i live in the west and have talked to guys who did that: go to poland and run rich westerner game, and girls basically threw themselves at them.
Sluts are everywhere, it's a stable percentage of every country. There are no bigger whoreness than in USA though. You are country of slutness and degeneracy. 99% of american women are whores.
The second matter is Eastern european women may fuck rich western guys, but Western european women fuck niggers and sandniggers. I'm not sure what is worse.

Go ahead and keep this going if you have no friends. At least you have one friend and a female one at that.

But let's get one thing clear. This is not a relationship. This will never be a relationship. You are friendzoned now and you will be friendzoned forever.

If you are in the limbo between sex and friendship, then you can run what I would call Friendzone Game. But Friendzone Game is very, very hard to run, and it usually fails anyway. I mean you can run it, but it doesn't really work. You might get a few pussy, tit or nude pics and a few late night phone calls about how much she loves you. But it seems like it never turns a friendzone into a relationship. I am hesitant to even call Friendzone Game a type of Game because it doesn't even work!

western whores are worse of course

its still bluepilled as fuck to believe any femoid above the age of 15 is a virgin unless she is some kind of disfigured landwhale.

Sluts are everywhere, it's a stable percentage of every country. There are no bigger whoreness than in USA though. You are country of slutness and degeneracy. 99% of american women are whores.
The second matter is Eastern european women may fuck rich western guys, but Western european women fuck niggers and sandniggers. I'm not sure what is worse.
Confirmed for butthurt Russian.

Go ahead and keep this going if you have no friends. At least you have one friend and a female one at that.

But let's get one thing clear. This is not a relationship. This will never be a relationship. You are friendzoned now and you will be friendzoned forever.

If you are in the limbo between sex and friendship, then you can run what I would call Friendzone Game. But Friendzone Game is very, very hard to run, and it usually fails anyway. I mean you can run it, but it doesn't really work. You might get a few pussy, tit or nude pics and a few late night phone calls about how much she loves you. But it seems like it never turns a friendzone into a relationship. I am hesitant to even call Friendzone Game a type of Game because it doesn't even work!
I don't care about these games. I am not interested in nude pics. It's pathetic. I'm not going to kiss with her anymore as well. My balls hurt like holy shit. It may mean nature doesn't want me to fuck. That blueball pain is so intensive it radiates even to intestines.

western whores are worse of course

its still bluepilled as fuck to believe any femoid above the age of 15 is a virgin unless she is some kind of disfigured landwhale.
It's hard to believe for me too, but she is still a virgin depite she was kissing with many men of different nationalities. Still none of them fucked her. It's very specific girl. As I said, when she gets boyfriend I have nothing to find at her anymore. She won't care about me no more anyway.

she is still a virgin depite she was kissing with many men of different nationalities
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
nuclear cope

unless you have seen her intact hymen with your own eyes, she is definitely not a virgin

She destroyed her hymen with a dildo. She told me that. I was like hahaha but she has managed to convince me.
It doesn't matter though. I don't know what to do with here. I tried to ignore her, delete her from messanger, offence her and other ways, but I always have been returning to her apologizing her. I like her.

is this what they call a WOKE post?

My balls hurt like holy shit. It may mean nature doesn't want me to fuck. That blueball pain is so intensive it radiates even to intestines.

Good God man, why do you think God gave you a hand? Jerk off for Chrissake. Please. Just do it. All us men do it. All our lives. No exceptions.

I had (and still have) female friend, and I am that retarded I once thought she is my girlfriend. One time, for some reason she was frustrated on me and she messaged me that I am such a kidult. She later said we never were together, and she didn't want to be with me and that it was me who wanted.

Now I am her friendzone and until she doesn't have a boyfriend I am ok with it because she's nice to me.
Don't be her friend, then, AWALT.

I lost iq to this thread
She destroyed her hymen with a dildo. She told me that. I was like hahaha but she has managed to convince me.
It doesn't matter though. I don't know what to do with here. I tried to ignore her, delete her from messanger, offence her and other ways, but I always have been returning to her apologizing her. I like her.
Youre stupid as fuck lol just ghost her or kill her

I lost iq to this thread

Youre stupid as fuck lol just ghost her or kill her
Why would she have to lie? She doesn't regret that she likes to kiss with men, she tells about it all the time. She also told me if she had sex with a man she would tell me this because there is nothing to be ashamed of. I believe her.

Why would she have to lie? She doesn't regret that she likes to kiss with men, she tells about it all the time. She also told me if she had sex with a man she would tell me this because there is nothing to be ashamed of. I believe her.
She lies to keep you in her orbit and so you think more highly of her. Women crave status, which is why they pursue high status males.

That was a great post OP :feelstastyman:

She lies to keep you in her orbit and so you think more highly of her. Women crave status, which is why they pursue high status males.
I am incel, how would she have status of me? Neither she has other profit from me. I didn't pay for her in bar and cafe (because of what she was later a bit butthurted btw), I don't pick her up nowhere because I don't have car and driving license. I don't give her a gifts.
She's just disinterestedly nice to me. I'm not much of her orbit.

cant tell if troll post