Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think we should openly accept kids and mentalcels

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
The more people getting blackpilled, the better. The more people behind the incel movement, the better. The more people that hate foids, the better. The more people that might have the potential to ascend becoming blackpilled and LDARing instead, the better

What age do you mean by “kids”?

they need to eat pavement
Curb

100% agreed. This entire forum is just a containment operation to prevent the black pill from spreading and causing society to collapse due to all sub8 men electing to LDAR instead of wage cuck.

The black pill was getting too popular when incel subs on Reddit were still allowed and the government/big tech took notice that it would cause a massive disruption if a critical mass of young men got black pilled.

people unironically think that telling an ugly non NT kid that it's over for him will cause him to stop trying, then go on to preach about greatness of LDAR

As soon as they’re old enough to type and comprehend the blackpill
I mean I knew it was over for me as early as 12, but finding incel forums then would have been a shock. I wouldn’t want a 12 year old to be here as he can run just be first game due to most foids his age being virgins, but 15 and up have every right of being here.
people unironically think that telling an ugly non NT kid that it's over for him will cause him to stop trying, then go on to preach about greatness of LDAR
There isn’t any age limit for inceldom. If you’re like me - born short and diagnosed autistic, it was over from birth.

A young impressionable mind that doesn’t have any friends outside this forum seeing the blackpill over and over here and notice it in real life will help influence him towards the right direction

A young impressionable mind that doesn’t have any friends outside this forum seeing the blackpill over and over here and notice it in real life will help influence him towards the right direction
they won't waste time and humiliate themselves
What's next - IT trannies?
they need to be shot and cremated

So most 12 year old foids aren’t virgins now? They lose it at 14-15 on average. 12 is rare.
Nope. A lot of them lose it before they’re 10

Only if they are raped by a family member.
Bluepilled cope. Modern feminism, degenerate culture and music promote foids to be whores from early age

Bluepilled cope. Modern feminism, degenerate culture and music promote foids to be whores from early age
“Early age” is 14, not 12 or 10. How is a 10 year old going to be a whore in the first place? That’s literally an elementary schooler and not all foids at that age have even started their puberty.

I have to agree mentalceldom might be legitimate based on one otherwise attractive hardcore autist who was completely shunned by normies

“Early age” is 14, not 12 or 10. How is a 10 year old going to be a whore in the first place? That’s literally an elementary schooler and not all foids at that age have even started their puberty.
Kid’s experience sexuality from as early as toddler age. I started playing with my dick when i was like 5. Now days fathers won’t stop their daughters from being degenerate. These young girls see videos of wemen dressing like whores and listen to music about sex and these girls are promoted to do whatever they want All it takes is a slumber party or going to the bathroom with Chad Jr.

Kid’s experience sexuality from as early as toddler age. I started playing with my dick when i was like 5. Now days fathers won’t stop their daughters from being degenerate. These young girls see videos of wemen dressing like whores and listen to music about sex and these girls are promoted to do whatever they want All it takes is a slumber party or going to the bathroom with Chad Jr.
You can’t experience sexuality before puberty, touching it at 5 is way different from doing it at 15. And the last part is extremely retarded, if you believe foids of a young age are attracted to guys their age then you’re bluepilled. There isn’t any such thing as “chad jr”.

You can’t experience sexuality before puberty, touching it at 5 is way different from doing it at 15. And the last part is extremely retarded, if you believe foids of a young age are attracted to guys their age then you’re bluepilled. There isn’t any such thing as “chad jr”.
So nobody has ever masturbated before they hit puberty? Lol
Yea foids at a real young age can be attracted to boys. Remember when Justin Bieber blew up about a decade ago? All those prepubescent girls lusting over him

Yea foids at a real young age can be attracted to boys. Remember when Justin Bieber blew up about a decade ago? All those prepubescent girls lusting over him
Never said they couldn’t but a 5 year old touching his dick has no clue of anything, while a 15 year old touching his dick obviously wants to fuck whatever foid he is jacking off to. As for the young foids I didn’t say they were asexual, I said they aren’t attracted to boys THEIR AGE.

Bruh stop arguing with this IT troll

Never said they couldn’t but a 5 year old touching his dick has no clue of anything, while a 15 year old touching his dick obviously wants to fuck whatever foid he is jacking off to. As for the young foids I didn’t say they were asexual, I said they aren’t attracted to boys THEIR AGE.
The point was i was getting aroused and playing with my dick which means other kids can get aroused and play with their genitals too. They’re experiencing sexuality.
And why is it young girls can be attracted to boys that are older but not their age? Do you have any proof of that? Do you think the good looking popular kid in elementary/early middle school never has girls that are interested in him?

The more people that might have the potential to ascend becoming blackpilled and LDARing instead, the better
If you have the potential to ascend you don't belong here in the first place.

It's called incels.is for a reason.

Looksmax.org fits the category of people you want to let in here. They can go there and be "blackpilled"

The reason children and "mentalcels" aren't liked is because they both have less than 85 IQ and humble brag.

based. it also helps the foids to know about the chads that pump and dump and they can choose their looksmatch thus reducing inceldom.

lol, some one posted a thread where a foid after reading Blackpilled posts settled with her looksmatch.
Never happening kek :feelshaha:. They can only "settle" with us if they are lit forced to kek

Never happening kek :feelshaha:. They can only "settle" with us if they are lit forced to kek
tbh. foids are ungrateful whore who will betray their own men for their interests.

tbh. foids are ungrateful whore who will betray their own men for their interests.
Eve didn't follow God's sole order, let alone for women to respect men and to listen to them. Most of them can only be forced to behave morally and to respect their men and men in general. That's why St. Apostle Paul tells women to respect their husbands.

And why is it young girls can be attracted to boys that are older but not their age? Do you have any proof of that? Do you think the good looking popular kid in elementary/early middle school never has girls that are interested in him?
There isn't any such thing as good looking guy at that age you brainlet. Foids aren't attracted to baby face manlets, saying different would be trying to say that looks don't matter.

If you have the potential to ascend you don't belong here in the first place.

It's called incels.is for a reason.

Looksmax.org fits the category of people you want to let in here. They can go there and be "blackpilled"

The reason children and "mentalcels" aren't liked is because they both have less than 85 IQ and humble brag.
Wouldn’t you want guys who have the potential to ascend to not be able to by repeatedly exposing them to the blackpill? Humble brags should be banned and if you can brag, you’re not a mentalCEL or a kidCEL. Anyone who isn’t involuntary celibate shouldn’t be allowed
There isn't any such thing as good looking guy at that age you brainlet. Foids aren't attracted to baby face manlets, saying different would be trying to say that looks don't matter.
Justin Bieber was a baby faced manlet. There’s kids who look good, and kids who don’t

Last edited:
Wouldn’t you want guys who have the potential to ascend to not be able to by repeatedly exposing them to the blackpill? Humble brags should be banned and if you can brag, you’re not a mentalCEL or a kidCEL. Anyone who isn’t involuntary celibate shouldn’t be allowed

Justin Bieber was a baby faced manlet. There’s kids who look good, and kids who don’t
Wanting to ascend and actually being able to ascend are two different things.

You cannot mix those two groups of people and expect good results.

Low IQ GrAY-tier post, I will never associate myself with filthy fakecels

Low IQ GrAY-tier post, I will never associate myself with filthy fakecels
If they’re blackpilled, have to feel the pain i do, hate foids, normies, cucks, and chads, and do based things then they’re cool with me

He wasn't baby faced, he had a very good jaw. And he was 5'9 which is barely a manlet, not comparable to 5'5 turbomanlets like me, and he wasn't a kid at the time. Keep coping.