Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think user 'nausea' is gambler (incelman)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Incelman kept pushing the boundaries with female worship threads, he knew he was gonna get banned, so he prepared an alt, he called it "nausea". Nausea shit posts a lot and has 100 posts a day, something only incelman and anon (his alts) had. Incleman is evolving, the gambler was addicted to /r/incels and this forum, lol @ thinking he doesn't still use this forum.

Mods need to check nauseas ip to see if its te same as incelman, but even then we can't be sure since its   possible to change ur ip.

@nausea prove you're not gambler boyo, take a pic of your eyebrows and we will see if they're different from gamblers and also write your username name on your brow ridge with a pen (don't get from the Internet cuz we can reverse search)

ma I post a video?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Incelman kept pushing the boundaries with female worship threads, he knew he was gonna get banned, so he prepared an alt, he called it "nausea". Nausea shit posts a lot and has 100 posts a day, something only incelman and anon (his alts) had. Incleman is evolving, the gambler was addicted to /r/incels and this forum, lol @ thinking he doesn't still use this forum.

Mods need to check nauseas ip to see if its te same as incelman, but even then we can't be sure since its   possible to change ur ip.

@nausea prove you're not gambler boyo, take a pic of your eyebrows and we will see if they're different from gamblers and also write your username name on your brow ridge with a pen (don't get from the Internet cuz we can reverse search)

No he isn't. Gambler/@incelman types in perfect English, while @nausea doesn't, you can tell English is his second language.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qSbYEbtfoY[/video]

7339er said:
No he isn't. Gambler/@incelman types in perfect English, while @nausea doesn't, you can tell English is his second language.

Gambler's English is not perfect lmao

7339er said:

Gambler has manipulated you, he purposefully types shitty with his alt nausea too minimize his chances of getting exposed, like I said boyo gambler is evolving

iiiTeMpeR said:
Prove you're not gambler, take a pic of of brows

I am the guy on the right

f871bbc03ee149bfa964145699df4d32_18.jpg

I suspect Nausea of being @gambler too he's always been a fanboy of the gambler leading me to this suspicion.

jagged0 said:
I suspect Nausea of being @gambler too he's always been a fanboy of the gambler leading me to this suspicion.
O_V_E_R JUST R_O_P_E

jagged0 said:

objection-vector.png

I suspect you of being gambler.

7339er said:

Gambler is greek and his english is far from perfect

LeagueEuW said:
7339er said:
No he isn't. Gambler/@incelman types in perfect English, while @nausea doesn't, you can tell English is his second language.
Gambler's English is not perfect lmao

Oh yeah? I'll prove you wrong. *clears throat* PHENOTYPE

Nausea is clearly not Gambler's alt. This whole thread is just an accusation without evidence

Facade said:
Nausea is clearly not Gambler's alt. This whole thread is  just an accusation without evidence

objection-vector.png

You're an alt!

I bet @Kointo is Gamblers alt xD xD xd because of his postcount

Facade said:
I bet @Kointo is Gamblers alt xD xD  xd because of his postcount

Gambler isn't a weeb.

nausea said:

https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiufFtNvDzO7kuNdjlUnaVLILXzMForP_1ih8eyb6FfzoztFUQ3ybq3lSeo9IpJHzeZ3F76PxMEWhCgYkTcBe_1Q_1zU81tzbMgfRnzSKHJg_1hMOCdC24nrIoqss4tAGw4rCerkuKluw_1NyBEw0-v5xbvNtFg5E-o3WajDxSbxV3ofyopGyhF2cXw_1LGA47R6MsnjZkFZBVsZQnzdcY6Ap4iK100su3onXrfShw-D4g5TnTTktdQATr8_1VP72jhmK_19IV8N2W3iF0CdTCvH_1gPCLCEAa0N3DhJh3M0HK8eGTkKyyyMWYQVTyLsJUHQNiZnt8J458LD1HY-pVEPVQdtlDFatqrXadg 

nope

iiiTeMpeR said:
nausea said:
https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiufFtNvDzO7kuNdjlUnaVLILXzMForP_1ih8eyb6FfzoztFUQ3ybq3lSeo9IpJHzeZ3F76PxMEWhCgYkTcBe_1Q_1zU81tzbMgfRnzSKHJg_1hMOCdC24nrIoqss4tAGw4rCerkuKluw_1NyBEw0-v5xbvNtFg5E-o3WajDxSbxV3ofyopGyhF2cXw_1LGA47R6MsnjZkFZBVsZQnzdcY6Ap4iK100su3onXrfShw-D4g5TnTTktdQATr8_1VP72jhmK_19IV8N2W3iF0CdTCvH_1gPCLCEAa0N3DhJh3M0HK8eGTkKyyyMWYQVTyLsJUHQNiZnt8J458LD1HY-pVEPVQdtlDFatqrXadg
nope
he's not him

Kointo said:
shame on him

this-proabally-how-a-conversation-between-alu-and-404-goes_o_6132661.jpg

how many crap do you have on your pc

I doubt that he's gambler because gambler never posted Islamist videos but nausea always does.

Kointo said:
objection-vector.png

I suspect you of being gambler.

Maybe everyone is gambler but we all have memory loss into he takes control of one of our bodies.

gambler could be anyone of us. even you. he has so many different personalities you could be him and not know it

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3GOo_nWoc[/video]

No it is I, I am the great Gambler.