Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think this is goodbye. It is the end of me and it has nothing to do with inceldom

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
This is extremely serious, and it's my fault. My mother is crying because of me, bc both of our lives are now destroyed - due to things I said to my dad.

I cannot live with myself.

And a few hours ago, it looked like everything will turn out good for me. I would have gotten surgery paid and fitness stuff.

I told my estranged dad 2 "secrets" that will financially destroy mother and I, it's an extremely complicated story. What I accidentally said will make both of our lives much worse and harder, and I can no longer count on any support from my mother who has helped me at times till now (money and other kind of support). I can't live with myself like this. Both me and my mom's lives will be much worse, and I have to live with the guilt. I have a kind of disability so I'll never be able to support myself well in the near future.

If I were a CEO, I just went bankrupt and got arrested, will spend decades in an even worse jail.

I wanted to thank my friend and brother @Puppeter, you're a chill dude, never change my bruder.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this bro. Sad to see you go. Goodbye and good luck :(

Im sorry to hear that, sounds awful. Still, what kind of parents give up on their own sick son?

Bro wtf happened go to dms quick ???????!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully whatever is on the other side is better than what you have now.

Brutal. The grim reaper is calling for so many of us and yet we keep coping and denying it. :fuk::fuk:

I've dealt with these kinds of trials and tribulations and always overcame them. You can DM me. There is always a solution, just have to take drastic measures.

What you tell him? I don’t see what would make him disown you unless it’s something illegal.

farewell brocel :feelscry: you are a good lad

What you tell him? I don’t see what would make him disown you unless it’s something illegal.
it's extremely complicated. he's the biggest asshole. I can explain in dm if you want

Did you tell your dad that you aren't his?

What did you reveal

This is extremely serious, and it's my fault. My mother is crying because of me, bc both of our lives are now destroyed - due to things I said to my dad.

And a few hours ago, it looked like everything will turn out good for me. I would have gotten surgery paid and fitness stuff.

I told my estranged dad 2 "secrets" that will financially destroy mother and I, it's an extremely complicated story. What I accidentally said will make both of our lives much worse and harder, and I can no longer count on any support from my mother who has helped me at times till now (money and other kind of support). I can't live with myself like this. Both me and my mom's lives will be much worse, and I have to live with the guilt. I have a kind of disability so I'll never be able to support myself well in the near future.

If I were a CEO, I just went bankrupt and got arrested, will spend decades in an even worse jail.

I wanted to thank my friend and brother @Puppeter, you're a chill dude, never change my bruder.
wtf did you say that fucked up your relationship this hard? fuckkk

What you need surgery for? I was denied healthcare and my breathing is just getting worse, Im looking at a life behind a computer screen and a ventilator for air unless i become a mouthbreather

Brocel, I'm sorry to hear this.

You were by far one of my favorite posters here, and I will miss your posts.

If any greater power exists, may it watch over you & bless you:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:.

fakecel cucked his dad with by having sex with his mom and revealed it

Did you tell your dad that you aren't his?
Obviously not considering he said.

I've dealt with many lawsuits, lawyers and just batshit crazy situations the last year, so OP can DM me about it. I'm sure there is a solution.

Goodbye from the forum or from life??

Well so long pal, hopefully I'm not right on your possible suicidal thoughts, hopefully things will get better, god bless brocel.

I hope your problem will be solved. If not... may god have mercy on your soul

DhRnUxeV4AAJxge

If you knew the consequences, why did you tell these things to your dad?

Anyway, goodbye brocel, take care of yourself.
Don't hesitate to go back on incel forums if your situation gets better.

well good luck to you going forward.

Let me guess, your mom revealed to you that your dad isn't your biological dad and, in a fit of anger, you let this secret out and now your dad is planning to leave your mom, thus making the both of you effectively financially destitute?

Hope you recover from this bullshit, brocel.

Brocel, I'm sorry to hear this.

You were by far one of my favorite posters here, and I will miss your posts.

If any greater power exists, may it watch over you & bless you:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:.
Thanks brocel appreciate the empathy. I went for a drive for an hour (on fast roads) and was ready to crash my car into an oncoming truck but couldn't bring myself to do it. I even drove in the middle of the road for a while but then pulled back on my lane again. I think with my luck I might have survived and been a vegetable for the next 60 years, who knows. It's risky.

Still, I really wanted to do it. I think sooner or later I'll rope though (not in the way I thought of today though) - so many reasons, not only what happened today.

Obviously not considering he said.

I've dealt with many lawsuits, lawyers and just batshit crazy situations the last year, so OP can DM me about it. I'm sure there is a solution.
Thanks for the offer man but I can't dm you

Screenshot 2023 09 21 at 224541