Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think there is some legitimacy to just be first

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I wouldn’t say it’s the rule but a little more common than just a fluke or a “cherry pick” but I think youngcels have an advantage because they can possibly take the “just be first” route. Also if you are in high school and ugly, you can maybe status max somehow maybe through sports or being friends with the other popular kids or whatever. I’m oldcel so it’s been years and years since I was in high school so not sure what the climate is like currently.

I do know of one example; there is a high school aged kid at my gym that has a real cute gf and he is not exactly Chad. He looks like the Boba Fett kid from the Star Wars prequel but still has a hot gf.

Looks like this:

I wouldn’t say it’s the rule but a little more common than just a fluke or a “cherry pick” but I think youngcels have an advantage because they can possibly take the “just be first” route. Also if you are in high school and ugly, you can maybe status max somehow maybe through sports or being friends with the other popular kids or whatever. I’m oldcel so it’s been years and years since I was in high school so not sure what the climate is like currently.

I do know of one example; there is a high school aged kid at my gym that has a real cute gf and he is not exactly Chad. He looks like the Boba Fett kid from the Star Wars prequel but still has a hot gf.

Looks like this:

View attachment 692515
Looks like ER

Eh I dunno man. Just randomly stumble into lucky situations doesn’t seem like a strat for anything

Being first works until she goes on social media and recieves whore programming.

Being first works until she goes on social media and recieves whore programming.
I agree, eventually she will find better either in college or online, but at least for now the ugly little fella is fucking a real qt.

The average foid is on social media by the age of about 12, now; I don't really know how you can even start to be "first" in that sort of landscape, and the average male foids pick out to be the first is usually some normie or above anyways, subhumans having been bullied and isolated for so long that they're unlikely to be prominent enough to be noticed by a foid. :society:

The average foid is on social media by the age of about 12, now; I don't really know how you can even start to be "first" in that sort of landscape, and the average male foids pick out to be the first is usually some normie or above anyways, subhumans having been bullied and isolated for so long that they're unlikely to be prominent enough to be noticed by a foid. :society:
I saw nerdy looking Chinese boys at my Highschool with noodle beckies, some of them were my height or even shorter.

I saw nerdy looking Chinese boys at my Highschool with noodle beckies, some of them were my height or even shorter.
Either exceptions or the noodles being recent immigrants; they're likely with white Chad now. :society:

Or just be lucky. But one way or another you have to be NT :feelsrope:

Either exceptions or the noodles being recent immigrants; they're likely with white Chad now. :society:
Atleast they got some romantic experiences

Tik tok is infecting them by 14

Looks like this:

View attachment 692515
Just be first is the only real “just be” theory. My subhuman friends had GFs when they were young, but now they are incel

***update***

The qt at the gym is now training by herself. Looks like she dumped the Boba Fet kid for not being Chad. :blackpill:

Looks like this:

View attachment 692515
What being mutt does to you