Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think the only way a girl would treat me with kindness after finding my bedroom stuffed full of moeshit is if I had chad good looks like this guy

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Chad

NHK was only relatable when I used to be in denial about my ugliness and thought I was better-looking, now I realize it was a chad appropriating our struggle all along

Break foid necks

I wanna be an Islamist that attracts whores to repent and convert and become apart of my slave harem :society: :society: :society:

Be chad or die

I remember watching this animu like 8 years ago and damn I felt sad and anxious for multiple days after watching it

I haven't watched that in ages. I remember the most relatable character for me was the neet satou met from the online game. Yamazaki was also a good character.
NHK was only relatable when I used to be in denial about my ugliness and thought I was better-looking, now I realize it was a chad appropriating our struggle all along
I definitely understand your point tbh. Though I think the show was good, it unfortunately isn't too representative of incels, I think its more like a show that represents non-incel NEETs. It's sad that there's such few media out there that chronicles what life is like for people in our situations.

I think the show was good, it unfortunately isn't too representative of incels, I think its more like a show that represents non-incel NEETs. It's sad that there's such few media out there that chronicles what life is like for people in our situations.
The show still holds a warm place in my heart, it just requires more detachment to try to relate to the protagonist now.

I can relate to his mentalcel aspects but he doesn't represent the overlap of having both lookscel and mentalcel qualities as I think applies to most of us.

This is show was ironically closest to the representation of a real incel, the actual demographic of anime ironically :feelshaha:

This is show was ironically closest to the representation of a real incel, the actual demographic of anime ironically :feelshaha:
I wouldn't call it the 'closest' representation.

There are characters in other anime who are much closer to your average incel than this protagonist.

Most of them are secondary/joke characters though.

In terms of actual protagonists who are close I guess he ranks up there.

There could be other anime protagonists more pathetic than Tatsuhiro Satō but right now my memory isn't working so well so I can't think of any.

I wouldn't call it the 'closest' representation.

There are characters in other anime who are much closer to your average incel than this protagonist.

Most of them are secondary/joke characters though.

In terms of actual protagonists who are close I guess he ranks up there.

There could be other anime protagonists more pathetic than Tatsuhiro Satō but right now my memory isn't working so well so I can't think of any.
Yeah I mean in the protagonist sense especially where he actually is a incel for most of the show. Most protagonists end up ascending at some point or have some ‘glimmer of hope’ or some character goes out of their way to befriend this incel protagonist, just out of the blue. Then again Satou does too. I guess there really isn’t a true representation of incels in anime yet.

Yeah I mean in the protagonist sense especially where he actually is a incel for most of the show. Most protagonists end up ascending at some point or have some ‘glimmer of hope’ or some character goes out of their way to befriend this incel protagonist, just out of the blue. Then again Satou does too. I guess there really isn’t a true representation of incels in anime yet.
He doesn't even seem incel though he literally has a loli stalking him and instead of embracing her he's tsundere about it because he's mentalcel.

I mean fuck Naruto (despite his OP gigachad power) is more of an incel than Tatsuhiro Stato because Hinata is legit invisible-stalking him for a long time (not knocking on his door) and he actually is being ostracized by his whole village because everyone knows there's a demon trapped inside him.

What is a name of this anime? Sounds like a nice cringefest for me, just by looking at this frame

He doesn't even seem incel though he literally has a loli stalking him and instead of embracing her he's tsundere about it because he's mentalcel.

I mean fuck Naruto (despite his OP gigachad power) is more of an incel than Tatsuhiro Stato because Hinata is legit invisible-stalking him for a long time (not knocking on his door) and he actually is being ostracized by his whole village because everyone knows there's a demon trapped inside him.
Thing is Naruto post time skip wasn’t as hated(I am not sure but if I remember right he was actually well liked sometimes). It was only during his early life, which was mostly offscreen. And he wasn’t a loser, he was born with great powers(aka Chad genes) it’s just he couldn’t show his powers(genes) till later in life.
Kiba is easily more incel than Naruto despite having more friends( who seem to have ditched him anyways later in life and gets mocked like Yamcha funny how that works :feelshehe:)

I mean, it's hard to come by anime incel protagonist. There are close to none that i can think of to the top of my head. Usually they are secondary characters, villans. No one would watch an incel anime because almost no people are incel, and it does not sell

The show still holds a warm place in my heart, it just requires more detachment to try to relate to the protagonist now.

I can relate to his mentalcel aspects but he doesn't represent the overlap of having both lookscel and mentalcel qualities as I think applies to most of us.
For sure Satou mogs a lot of incels. He's tall for his country, he kissed a girl when he was still in school, he is endearing enough that a cute girl takes pity on him and helps him, he makes a very loyal and decent friend of the video game designer from next door. What makes NHK blackpilling is the truth that Satou was utterly helpless by himself and would never have made it out of rotmoding if he didn't meet so many kind and helpful people.

Essentially Satou was just going through a rough time, he was never a permacel or anything. Kind of sucks when I realize how much I get mogged by a loser character lmao.

For sure Satou mogs a lot of incels. He's tall for his country, he kissed a girl when he was still in school, he is endearing enough that a cute girl takes pity on him and helps him, he makes a very loyal and decent friend of the video game designer from next door. What makes NHK blackpilling is the truth that Satou was utterly helpless by himself and would never have made it out of rotmoding if he didn't meet so many kind and helpful people.

Essentially Satou was just going through a rough time, he was never a permacel or anything. Kind of sucks when I realize how much I get mogged by a loser character lmao.
Yeah it's like if things are so bad (women are so hypergamous) that even this guy becomes even a temporary mentalcel, how can we view our own mental hangups as merely ephemeral roadblocks and not just a logical reaction to stop trying at futile odds?

Yeah it's like if things are so bad (women are so hypergamous) that even this guy becomes even a temporary mentalcel, how can we view our own mental hangups as merely ephemeral roadblocks and not just a logical reaction to stop trying at futile odds?
We can't indeed. Honestly it's a pretty blackpilling anime for real incels.

"Loser" characters are never truly losers. They are made that way so no foid watching the show will puke on the screen

View attachment 700488

Yeah the only guys who relate to it are good looking "mentalcels", Chad Satou is good looking and has a clingy girl who definitely is into him, how the fuck is some sub 4 subhuman supposed to relate to this shit is beyond me

Otakuchad is a myth.

There have been more sightings of Bigfoot.

"Loser" characters are never truly losers. They are made that way so no foid watching the show will puke on the screen
True, and also because a show about a complete loser just wouldn't be interesting. Imagine if Satou had just stayed in his room having schizo episodes all day, eating ramen and calling his mother. Wouldn't have been good. The sad fact is that losers and incels are not interesting people, other than the ones that go ER

True, and also because a show about a complete loser just wouldn't be interesting. Imagine if Satou had just stayed in his room having schizo episodes all day, eating ramen and calling his mother. Wouldn't have been good. The sad fact is that losers and incels are not interesting people, other than the ones that go ER
But if she is a female (obviously she can't be real a loser), then she is seem cute and multiple guys online start claiming that she is they waifu. Foid losers don't exist anywhere

But if she is a female (obviously she can't be real a loser), then she is seem cute and multiple guys online start claiming that she is they waifu. Foid losers don't exist anywhere
Yep. Tomoko is meant to be the biggest loser foid in anime yet she is waifu'd by thousands.

Yep. Tomoko is meant to be the biggest loser foid in anime yet she is waifu'd by thousands.
In my opion, Myako Hoshino is the best "loser" girl (but she is not my waifu)
- She can cook well
- He can sew well
- He knows how to take care of children
- He stays at home for long hours
- Shapes are typically feminine
- He doesn't talk much
- Modest
- Shy
Have I forgotten something?
I would like to have such a wife

Yeah the only guys who relate to it are good looking "mentalcels", Chad Satou is good looking and has a clingy girl who definitely is into him, how the fuck is some sub 4 subhuman supposed to relate to this shit is beyond me

The way you relate to it is just being uber-good at delusion-coping in overestimating either your attractiveness or not accepting the importance of attractiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back