Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i think the commie girl deleted her insta, just to ghost me

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
todat i wake up, and decide to look on insta i only have tree friends on it, one of them is the commie girl, i notice the commie girl ins't there, i tought she blocked me, so i decide to try to look for her insta in another account, but i can't find it.

tl dr: i creeped a foid so hard she deleted her insta

i din't wanted to creep her so hard, i hate being ugly and autistic, she was probaly the only girl that din't mistreat me, but i think i was wrong :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I know how you feel. Whenever a female online shows the SLIGHTEST hint of NOT being a bully, I try to befriend them and it always ends horribly.

I know how you feel. Whenever a female online shows the SLIGHTEST hint of NOT being a bully, I try to befriend them and it always ends horribly.
you aren't even friendzoned nowdays, they just ghost you, being a beta orbiter is privilage right now.
i really feel like shit, she was a friend for me, i din't wanted to scare her, but i'm always creep like that, i already had creeped out even male friends.

you aren't even friendzoned nowdays, they just ghost you, being a beta orbiter is privilage right now.
i really feel like shit, she was a friend for me, i din't wanted to scare her, but i'm always creep like that, i already had creeped out even male friends.
It’s truly over. JFL at those IT-cel copers who think looks don’t matter.

It’s truly over. JFL at those IT-cel copers who think looks don’t matter.
well i'm a bit creep myself, i just hate being this ugly creep

kind of lifefuel since u made a whore delete her account, u should make more do this tbh

she probably saw your shitty personality

I avoid social media at all costs

She probably blocked you and then changed her social media name.
And yeah I agree with other posters: social media is not for us.

Going by your last post, you probably did push yourself into the creep territory.

Sorry to tell you, but its over bro.
:cryfeels:

Going by your last post, you probably did push yourself into the creep territory.

Sorry to tell you, but its over bro.
:cryfeels:
yeah i'm a creep, over for me, i'm too damaged by multiple rejections

give up, bro. It's over. I'll rot here with you

Stop obsessing over this girl it’s making you miserable.

Stop obsessing over this girl it’s making you miserable.
yes, i give up after this last try, i will ignore her, and just continue with my life

never beggun

Imagine if this were the other way around.

once a girl i've asked out blocked me on instagram even though I didnt even follow her there lol

once a girl i've asked out blocked me on instagram even though I didnt even follow her there lol
yeah boyo, i miss when foids used to friendzone guys they wheren't interested in, but nowdays they just trown they away, i blame this on social media

Maybe she changed her name?

i just feel like i lost a friend, i just hate how foids are willigly to trown you away if creep them once.

This is something I've noticed with the modern generation of womyn: Whether it's a friendship or a romantic relationship, any time a minor conflict occurs, they just throw the relationship in the trash like it's nothing. They're never willing to work things out anymore. It's like they have no feelings, like nothing deep matters to them. They've truly earned the title of foid.

I
This is something I've noticed with the modern generation of womyn: Whether it's a friendship or a romantic relationship, any time a minor conflict occurs, they just throw the relationship in the trash like it's nothing. They're never willing to work things out anymore. It's like they have no feelings, like nothing deep matters to them. They've truly earned the title of foid.
100 ture , i Just hate It só much

They all smell of salty puke. ER NOW!

damn i hate this so much, the sensation of losing a "friend" is a hundred times worse than rejection, i'm feeling like shit now, i just can't image a male friend doing the same thing, for creeping him once.