Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think the biggest distinction to be made in your life is before and after age 25

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Sorry, another theory. lol

I used to think that after 15-20 years... memories become "ancient history" and unimportant. But I don't think that's true.

I think that after 25 your brain has finished developing and so the things you did before then don't really appeal to you anymore. They feel less relevant because your mind was wired so differently.

This doesn't apply to everyone though. Some people like those who have "ADHD" might find their brains never fully finish developing so they always feel a bit like they're 17. I'm like this, possibly due to "ADHD".

Anywho that's all. I just wanted to share this in case it helps anyone else.

I used to think that after 15-20 years... memories become "ancient history" and unimportant. But I don't think that's true.

I think that after 25 your brain has finished developing and so the things you did before then don't really appeal to you anymore. They feel less relevant because your mind was wired so differently.

This doesn't apply to everyone though. Some people like those who have "ADHD" might find their brains never fully finish developing so they always feel a bit like they're 17. I'm like this, possibly due to "ADHD".

Damn so im gonna feel like a teen forever? Its over

I still feel like a child because of ADHD despite being 24, I still act the same as i did when i was younger lol
Im also got ze autism so over.

Nothing is ancient history. As a wizard remember what I did at 4.

After 18 life goes downhill or has constant ups and downs, never a huge up if your are not a chad or monemaxxed