Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think that if I was a female my parents would treat me better

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Basically they (my parents) are bluepilled as fuck, they think that the gender pay gap exists (yes, It actually exists, but only because the females make less profits in the activities, they work less so they are payed less), so my parents basically think that females should earn like males doing less work and without doing the bad tiring Jobs.
Then they think that I should accept a girl that isn't Virgin and that a Virgin girl and a slut with a 400 body count are the same, One time we almost fight for this topic and I didnt talk about It since then. Also they think that males are privileged, I asked them why and they told me thats because females are more likely to be raped and molested so in few worlds passing all your Life rotting away without a girlfriend because you are LESS likely to be raped at 3 a.m. of night walking alone Is a privilege

But I know why they have that mentality, my father Is 6'1 and I'm 5'7, he was actually good looking at my Age, im not, my mother Is a female so She can't understand, at my Age the last problem She has was finding a boyfriend

So I think that if I was a female they would treat me better, I try to be patient with them but they treat me quite bad for every mistake I make

Everyone would treat you better if you were female

Ask them to explain chadfish experiments

Ask them to explain chadfish experiments
They don't know what chad means, they would Say shit like in dating apps the girls are more superficial or that of course 1% looking guys have It easier but also ugly dudes can make It

Its Just losing my time, its like blackpilling ITcels, a waste of time

How tall is your mom ?

Also i can confirm that you would be treated better as a women. My sister, who is a MTB never get yelled at, never got judged my parents, my parents respected her privacy and needs. Meanwhile i was always yelled and gaslighted at every opportunity, parents always storm into my room without knocking, always judge me and my lifestyle while always preaching at my birthday that i should stay the way i am jfl.