Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Sharia Law could actually help poorer people

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am watching this documentary about Ivans drinking Colonge. Here where i live the poorest of people have enough neetbuxx to drink good well brewed beer the whole month. It may be produced from really cheap wheat used for cattle feed but its still quality in terms of production standards. This is the life in Western Europe.

Watch the first 1-2 minutes of the video and see why I think proper Sharia would honestly benefit those poor Ruskies

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKALHzmOIz4

I thought beer was expensive? Unless you're somehow rationing it.

I thought beer was expensive? Unless you're somehow rationing it.
there are cheap brands as well. You probably wont find them in the fancy city center touristy/business areas , they are sold in the local neighbourhood supermarkets they cost like 0,50€ a bottle so 4€ a day is enough for 8 bottles a day, cheap vodka costs 5€ a day. As I said its better than drinking the poison that people in poor countries are forced to drink although I personally dont drink, I stopped a few years ago because it gets addictive and you drink till you pass out

this is why Latvians fucking hate Russians

there are cheap brands as well. You probably wont find them in the fancy city center touristy/business areas , they are sold in the local neighbourhood supermarkets they cost like 0,50€ a bottle so 4€ a day is enough for 8 bottles a day, cheap vodka costs 5€ a day. As I said its better than drinking the poison that people in poor countries are forced to drink although I personally dont drink, I stopped a few years ago because it gets addictive and you drink till you pass out
That's cheap it reminds me of how soda is you can buy many varieties for a cheap price, however it is good you have stopped.

because of the drinking?
yeah, they're associated with all the bad shit black people are in America which is kinda funny. It's also a bit more historical because Latvia was occupied by the Soviet Union

Sharia is indeed the solution to many of the problems in the west, though I wouldn't really say that Russia is a part of the west, at least not culturally, geopolitically or historically. Sharia can vanquish and purify the filthy degeneracy of western values which of course extol promiscuity and whorish expressiveness in all women, hedonistic pursuit for all normies and a general ambient level of debauchery. Islam has always espoused a sort of egalitarian ethos whereby embracing and accepting the rectitude of the faith allows for any man to achieve equality amongst his Islamic Brothers in Arms. This is precisely why the doctrine of Jihad is so alluring as it creates a holy brotherhood and spiritual solidarity amongst the Mujahedeen Warriors.

Islam prohibits every intoxicant, so that means you can't have a shitty broken society and just give people jew pills when they complain about it. You have to solve the actual problems.

That's cheap it reminds me of how soda is you can buy many varieties for a cheap price, however it is good you have stopped.
Wine produced from low quality grapes is even cheaper. And yes alcohol is a waste of life, its better to live clean from all drugs.

Islam prohibits every intoxicant, so that means you can't have a shitty broken society and just give people jew pills when they complain about it. You have to solve the actual problems.
Islamic lands are more broken than the West though except for a few oil rich countries.

Sharia is indeed the solution to many of the problems in the west, though I wouldn't really say that Russia is a part of the west, at least not culturally, geopolitically or historically. Sharia can vanquish and purify the filthy degeneracy of western values which of course extol promiscuity and whorish expressiveness in all women, hedonistic pursuit for all normies and a general ambient level of debauchery. Islam has always espoused a sort of egalitarian ethos whereby embracing and accepting the rectitude of the faith allows for any man to achieve equality amongst his Islamic Brothers in Arms. This is precisely why the doctrine of Jihad is so alluring as it creates a holy brotherhood and spiritual solidarity amongst the Mujahedeen Warriors.
I dont know about Sharia in the West but from what I can see happening to the Russian people I think Sharia definatly would benefit them 100%

yeah, they're associated with all the bad shit black people are in America which is kinda funny. It's also a bit more historical because Latvia was occupied by the Soviet Union
did the Soviets carry out their purges in Latvia as well? I know the East Germans were mass murdered if a person was thought to not be "communist enough", same with the Poles not to mention the Holdomor carried out against the Ukranians.

Islamic lands are more broken than the West though except for a few oil rich countries.
History matters. Every single such country was colonized by a western power and forced to make cucked western laws. They got the downsides of being western and not the upsides. Of course they'll be more broken.

Slavs are unironically "the Niggers of Europe".

History matters. Every single such country was colonized by a western power and forced to make cucked western laws. They got the downsides of being western and not the upsides. Of course they'll be more broken.
The argument of colonissation is now losing its argument value though. China was colonised, Singapore, Botswana but these are now thriving.

The argument of colonissation is now losing its argument value though. China was colonised, Singapore, Botswana but these are now thriving.
How many of them were bombed and regime changed several times over the past century?

How many of them were bombed and regime changed several times over the past century?
Vietnam was at war and bombed by the USA as well and now they are doing decent economically and technologically.

Jesus Christ alcohol drinkers are fucking pathetic and disgusting.

agree

Vietnam was at war and bombed by the USA as well and now they are doing decent economically and technologically.
Vietnam has a lower GDP per capita than Iraq. Nice counterexample, stupid. I'm not saying anything outlandish here. Blowing countries up and taking away their ability to rule themselves is bad for them. Why are you trying (and failing) to argue against what is obviously true?

Kind of hits home. I'm teetotal, but I can recognize they're trying to cope their way out of misery.

Vietnam has a lower GDP per capita than Iraq. Nice counterexample, stupid. I'm not saying anything outlandish here. Blowing countries up and taking away their ability to rule themselves is bad for them. Why are you trying (and failing) to argue against what is obviously true?
Iran has oil though, take out the oil from the equation how high is the gdp then? I referenced Vietnam because it was blown to rubble by the USA and after the USA left China then invaded, the country never knew stability for decades infact before the USA invaded they had to fight the French and Brits.

And by the way I also included Botswana and Singapore in that example of saying at some point the colonisation excuse is getting old. Now you are saying bombing countries and taking their ability to govern themselves? You now shifting the goal posts becxause you said colonisation and mentioned nothing of bombing which I assume you mean the USA invading?

Since you brought up the issue of bombing you shot down your own argument because Saudi Arabia was bombing Yemen back to the stone age for years on end and seized just a few months ago, was that USA or a muslim state bombing and causing havoc against a muslim state? Was it not muslim on muslim violence in Syria? Did the muslims not encourage the USA to bomb Syria or was Chinese or Japanese ? Look at Sudan today of rebel groups bombing the country to pieces.

See that vertical line at 1990? That's the gulf war. QED.

Y-you mean war breaks things? Yes. I regret to inform you that you're stupid. If you were not stupid, I wouldn't need receipts to show you that war breaks things. And, second piece of bad news, I don't talk to stupid people. Have a good day.

View attachment 974116

See that vertical line at 1990? That's the gulf war. QED.

Y-you mean war breaks things? Yes. I regret to inform you that you're stupid. If you were not stupid, I wouldn't need receipts to show you that war breaks things. And, second piece of bad news, I don't talk to stupid people. Have a good day.
ok dude what ever rocks your boat. White man bad Arabs good/saintly , muslim countries paradise on earth although they are fleeing those countries in millions to try get into the West

You have to solve the core problem. Russians are chronically depressed because there's not much future in east Europe, so Sergei from the slum resort to crocodile (a heroin drug I forgot what it is) and alcohol to cope

You have to solve the core problem. Russians are chronically depressed because there's not much future in east Europe, so Sergei from the slum resort to crocodile (a heroin drug I forgot what it is) and alcohol to cope
every where is fucked up. Africans in africa are drinking, Eurocucks are drugging themselves, South Americans are busy on the coco and cocaine, so whats new? Everybody is fucked up

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5AeGKSDVdE