Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think self extermination is the only solution I have left

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think self extermination is my only solution left I’ve exhausted all my opinions now the only thing I can do now is back to the void there’s nothing left for me to live for even if I do eventually become financial stable there’s no financial stability for my face or height the world is designed for neurotypical people only death is the only way I’ll finally be able to find peace I mean I’m gonna be a wageslave for the rest of my life anyways I might as well check out right now being atypical should count as a mental disability

It’s the only way

I think self extermination is my only solution left I’ve exhausted all my opinions now the only thing I can do now is back to the void there’s nothing left for me to live for even if I do eventually become financial stable there’s no financial stability for my face or height the world is designed for neurotypical people only death is the only way I’ll finally be able to find peace I mean I’m gonna be a wageslave for the rest of my life anyways I might as well check out right now being atypical should count as a mental disability
its the only way everything else is cope

Dont rope. At least share your 'love' before you do (in ROBLOX)