Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think russians have lack of understanding what "incel" means

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Today my childhood friend asked me if I got laid in the past, but he knows Im on incels forum and I even browse the forum when he around, so I had to explain him that Ive never got laid and that the forum I browse is dedicated to men whore involuntary celibate and that being non virgin is even persecuted JFL
But it was nice, he told me storyes how he got laid in the past

All normies can do is talk about sex

:feelshmm: :feelshehe::feelshehe:
You made a typo there
. Right?
R...right? :feelshehe::feelshehe:
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT
:feelshmm: :feelshehe::feelshehe:
You made a typo there
. Right?
R...right? :feelshehe::feelshehe:
OH IT NOT WHORE ITS WHO ARE
All normies can do is talk about sex
Actually I think if someone tell you about past sex experience it shows how good of buddyes friends you are with each other, like my school classmates never talk to me about sex and if I heard something it was only occasionaly and they didnt want me to listen

Last edited:
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT

OH IT NOT WHORE ITS WHO ARE

Actually I think if someone tell you about past sex experience it shows how good of buddyes friends you are with each other, like my school classmates never talk to me about sex and if I heard something it was only occasionaly and they didnt want me to listen
I made a slick joke about how most users here are slayers sexhavers (fits well with the word whore) JFL

I made a slick joke about how most users here are slayers sexhavers (fits well with the word whore) JFL
I wish I was sexhaver fakecel, but no girl has ever proposed me to have sex with her or date her :feelsrope:

Today my childhood friend asked me if I got laid in the past, but he knows Im on incels forum and I even browse the forum when he around, so I had to explain him that Ive never got laid and that the forum I browse is dedicated to men whore involuntary celibate and that being non virgin is even persecuted JFL
But it was nice, he told me storyes how he got laid in the past
Most Russians seem to be brain-damaged honestly. The youth in particular are absolutely horrible. The women are absolutely brainless gold digger whores and the men are either gay or criminals.