Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think ogre theory has some truth to it but you have to be really big, ~6 feet= cutoff for manlet nowadays

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
As an ugly man of above average height who has approached tons of girls unsuccessfully, seeing "just be tall" adherents used to piss me off a bit. But I think I finally understood it.

6 feet, or even 6'1 (my height), is not tall enough for modern women's level of exigence. This is even average in some countries. You definitely have to have a decent face on that height level or else it's completely over.

I was looking around outside and noticed REALLY tall and good-framed ugly guys usually have partners. I just saw a guy who looked like this in the supermarket (a bit better tbh, but about my face level, 3/10) and he had a ~4/10 gf (I would accept that) and a cute loli daughter.
Pc  master race  by dovahthedragonborn d8kwec71

But he brutally heightmogged me, I'd say he was 6'4 and really big frame (mine is decent but average level really). Also, he was white.

Last edited:
Tall = at least 6'3"
6'-6'1" is your average bloke height, at least in ex-Yugoslavia, but also central, northern and parts of eastern Europe. It might be an inch or two above average in some places in Europe, but it gives you almost no advantage if you're sub4. It's like being 5'11" in the US. It's completel unremarkable and irrelevant if you're sub4.
6'3" is the tall cutoff, even in the US, but still mostly useless if you're sub4 because it's not remarkably tall.

At 6'5" and above you have moderate advantage over shorter sub4s, but it still doesn't mean you're guaranteed to have a gf. 6'8" and above can be good or bad depending on build, but it's mostly good as long as you're not underweight or lower "normal" BMI (19-20).

Basically, face>height.

Last edited:
with my height best I can pull off is being a goblin :feelsokman:

Tall = at least 6'3"
6'-6'1" is your average bloke height, at least in ex-Yugoslavia, but also central, northern and parts of eastern Europe. It might be an inch or two above average in some places in Europe, but it gives you almost no advantage if you're sub4. It's like being 5'11" in the US. It's completel unremarkable and irrelevant if you're sub4.
6'3" is the tall cutoff, even in the US, but still mostly useless if you're sub4 because it's not remarkably tall.

At 6'5" and above you have moderate advantage over shorter sub4s, but it still doesn't mean you're guaranteed to have a gf. 6'8" and above can be good or bad depending on build, but it's mostly good as long as you're not underweight or lower "normal" BMI (19-20).

Basically, face>height.
Truth. I've never had some foid commenting something like "omg you're so tall" at 6'1, and Brazil's average is something like 5'8.

with my height best I can pull off is being a goblin :feelsokman:
JBG brah :feelsokman: