Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think, my siblings are not from my dad

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I don’t think, we are all of the same dad or have the same genetics, but at least that’s what my mom claims.
Me and my siblings are not from the same color, not even from the same personality-traits. We have blondes, dark white and something in the middle.
My dad earns very good, but my mom never really was physically attracted to him, so this might be the reason, why she chosed him as „husband“, while getting impregnated by other men.

Last edited:
Tell him to get a paternity test :feelsLSD:

Many such cases

Nothing worse than having a sket for a mother. Do a DNA test.

Nothing worse than having a sket for a mother. Do a DNA test.

Tell him to get a paternity test :feelsLSD:
I can’t just ask my parents for a DNA test, it’s not cool to tell your mom and dad (hey mom, dad, i think you are a whore and you a betabuxer, so let’s do a test to check out if i am right or not)

I can’t just ask my parents for a DNA test, it’s not cool to tell your mom and dad (hey mom, dad, i think you are a whore and you a betabuxer, so let’s do a test to check out if i am right or not)
Make up some bullshit about discovering your ancestry :feelsthink:

Yes. You will match with your biological siblings.

James

:bluepill:Good news, imagine if you had inherited the ugly betabux cuckold genes from your father.
Female hypergamy with good-looking chads is an advantage for the genetics of the woman's offspring

:bluepill:Good news, imagine if you had inherited the ugly betabux cuckold genes from your father.
Female hypergamy with good-looking chads is an advantage for the genetics of the woman's offspring
It doesen’t do any difference to know if my father is a Chad or a betabux, i will still be the same me, nothing would change.