Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think my roastie co-worker is being ‘thot audited’ by the IRS!

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Over the past several days she’s been bitching how the irs is charging her thousands of $ for previous taxes she owes.
Unreported money very likely, but, as foids are always victims, of course she’s saying it’s a mistake.

IRS are no better than cops

I hope the IRS kikes get another plane flown into their cobblestone building on their minecraft server

Im not a fan of the irs either but lately there’s been cases where foids make money by whoring on Instagram and Snapchat, earning unreported income, and the irs has caught on. A lot of bitches have had to pay up

Im not a fan of the irs either but lately there’s been cases where foids make money by whoring on Instagram and Snapchat, earning unreported income, and the irs has caught on. A lot of bitches have had to pay up
Based and :blackpill:.

probably the case if she is above average in looks, good, cunt deserves to suffer

Good at least some good in this world

I'm glad to hear such news.