Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think my parents are finally coming to terms with my trucel status.

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
During my childhood and early teens my parents constantly bluepilled me with shit like "the right one will appear eventually" and "you're a handsome boy", as I spent all my time indoors whilst the guys my age were all out playing, losing their virginities and getting their first girlfriends. This shit didn't stop until I was nearly 20.
Then they stopped trying to bullshit me, and a few weeks ago they started asking what I'd think about having a brother/sister. Took me a while to figure it out, but they finally realised my situation isn't going to get any better and that they will never have grandchildren.

Unfortunately for them they're too old now, so they can't even have any more children anyways.

When even your gigabluepilled parents know it's over for you, you know it actually never began.

:feelsrope:

They're considering having another child now? :dafuckfeels:

Brutal as fuck, they're finally realizing just how doomed you truly are with foids; but don't assume they're now blackpilled and aren't just coping with the genetics they've passed on by saying it's just your "personality" and "mindset" making you incel. :feelsclown:

Lol it is way too late for them to have another child after almost 20 years.
Atleast they finally stopped with the bluepilled bs and accepted the blackpill.
My mom told me to consider adoption in the future lmao.
But honestly imma just die an incel prob.

Mine stopped after 16

moneymaxx to impregnate a stacy egg and continue your bloodline if you care so much

Mine never even brought it up, it never began.

Similar situation, grandma used to say this kind of shit back in the day and now she apparently thinks I'm in the closet. Fuckin brootal.

Similar situation, grandma used to say this kind of shit back in the day and now she apparently thinks I'm in the closet. Fuckin brootal.
Disgusting liberal freaks. Fully Over for the West in my opinion. Wasn't your fault for being born into such a trash culture.

During my childhood and early teens my parents constantly bluepilled me with shit like "the right one will appear eventually" and "you're a handsome boy", as I spent all my time indoors whilst the guys my age were all out playing, losing their virginities and getting their first girlfriends. This shit didn't stop until I was nearly 20.
Then they stopped trying to bullshit me, and a few weeks ago they started asking what I'd think about having a brother/sister. Took me a while to figure it out, but they finally realised my situation isn't going to get any better and that they will never have grandchildren.

Unfortunately for them they're too old now, so they can't even have any more children anyways.

When even your gigabluepilled parents know it's over for you, you know it actually never began.

:feelsrope:
I fear this moment so fucking much I have to get out of this hole before it happens

my parents have stopped asking me about girls. i think they either think i'm gay or they've realized that it's just over for me

They're actually trying to give you an imouto to save you from inceldom :shhh:

You didn't just take that seriously now did you?:waitwhat:
No... That was totally not me lashing out because I thought you was serious and I got mighty jealous. Nope. :feelstrash: