Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my job fucking catfished me

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I've been at my job for a little over a year, and I'm basically doing stupid shit that was not part of the job description; aside from basically being the "lab janitor", I'm also a mere helper in field projects, taking the company vehicles for oil change, and shopping for any purchases they need. The title requires a masters degree, which I have.
I won't say my title for privacy, but when advertised, it implied more responsibilities and brains than what I'm currently doing. I also realized that coworkers hoard tasks and don't share the load, for fear of being one upped
Now, when I look at the organizational chart, my title is different and if anyone outside would see it, they'd think I was a temp or an intern. In fact, we had an intern for the summer and he was given a more interesting task than any of mine. Interestingly, he once accompanied us in the field and was a lazy piece of shit with 0 initiative, but gets a pass for being a Tyrone
And yes i am searching for something else, but not much luck so far. I went through hell to get this one.

I started this position at the same time as a former coworker foid did. At my old job, she found another job but only lasted a few months because it was "too tiring and physical". I follow her on LinkedIn, and she later found a position roughly around the time I got hired for my current one. One year later, I'm still a fucking gopher/drudge, and she was promoted. Indication of foid privilege at its finest

Last edited:
I like being a golfer!

Drive around

Goof off

Yeah

Brutal.

Do you get paid like a guy with a Masters or like a bitch?