Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I think it's over, I can't find very exciting, unpredictable songs for dancing to enjoy

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
it messes with me that nobody cares about songs like sing sing sing pt.2 on jazz subreddits, vinyl stores or jazz bars and i cant ask people to join my discord server regarding such songs on youtube videos. my comments get auto deleted
none of the dozens of people that reply to me on discord (from the hundreds I dm after reading their profile and thinking about a good way to approach them) really care about it either

ive tried other genres ofc, same issue. i dont know how to find songs I enjoy except by searching ~8 hours for 1 song, torturously

i think the entire music distribution platform market is messed up
you don't have elaborate categories/subcategories, just some top 100 feed of people who seem to game the algorithm the best, that's how it looks to me
you can't even search by beats per minute or by instruments
every songmaker is deluded enough to give their track some kind of pseudo deep undescriptive title like Ester - Sky instead of categorizing it in a way that makes it more accessible for the consumer
imagine the ego or degree of herd mentality of someone who uses titles like this for all their songs unironically

I've tried putting in the effort to make music myself for 8 years but there's a lot of hurdles preventing me from succeeding. Firstly, I've been depressed for years with therapy and therapeutic measures all doing more harm than good to me. Secondly, the skill ceilling for the kind of music I've enjoyed so far is quite high.
Also, it's almost impossible to even get going under the circumstances I'm in. Most importantly, I hardly have any resources. Secondly I had to already give up on instruments because they were ergonomically not suited for my (despite exercising) weak, pain-sensitive hands.
I have to learn it which from my vast experience is quite inefficient without a proper teacher, so I'll have to invest another couple thousand as a proper music-centric education isn't available for free in my country for the specific instruments I considered.
then I have to purchase the gear/instrument (which for my currently preferred music genre is like 3000€ for a 1930s saxophone because I need that old sound. Btw, I considered clarinet but a wooden one can randomly break because of humidty etc. even if you store it perfectly so there's no way I'm buying one in this situation)

but even if I pull of it off over the course of who knows...then I have to find people who want to play the type of songs I like which most people seem to not give a shit about, especially in my local jazz community.

i think its over I'm alienated from society and that was just the tip of the iceberg; apparently almost nobodies' feelings reflect mine, no more joy left in life, no real respite in music. music was my life

Dnr GrAYnigger

Dnr GrAYnigger
I noticed too late how to make spoilers in this forum so that made it harder to structure the post
test

it messes with me that nobody cares about songs like sing sing sing pt.2 on jazz subreddits, vinyl stores or jazz bars and i cant ask people to join my discord server regarding such songs on youtube videos. my comments get auto deleted
none of the dozens of people that reply to me on discord (from the hundreds I dm after reading their profile and thinking about a good way to approach them) really care about it either

ive tried other genres ofc, same issue. i dont know how to find songs I enjoy except by searching ~8 hours for 1 song, torturously

i think the entire music distribution platform market is messed up
you don't have elaborate categories/subcategories, just some top 100 feed of people who seem to game the algorithm the best, that's how it looks to me
you can't even search by beats per minute or by instruments
every songmaker is deluded enough to give their track some kind of pseudo deep undescriptive title like Ester - Sky instead of categorizing it in a way that makes it more accessible for the consumer
imagine the ego or degree of herd mentality of someone who uses titles like this for all their songs unironically

I've tried putting in the effort to make music myself for 8 years but there's a lot of hurdles preventing me from succeeding. Firstly, I've been depressed for years with therapy and therapeutic measures all doing more harm than good to me. Secondly, the skill ceilling for the kind of music I've enjoyed so far is quite high.
Also, it's almost impossible to even get going under the circumstances I'm in. Most importantly, I hardly have any resources. Secondly I had to already give up on instruments because they were ergonomically not suited for my (despite exercising) weak, pain-sensitive hands.
I have to learn it which from my vast experience is quite inefficient without a proper teacher, so I'll have to invest another couple thousand as a proper music-centric education isn't available for free in my country for the specific instruments I considered.
then I have to purchase the gear/instrument (which for my currently preferred music genre is like 3000€ for a 1930s saxophone because I need that old sound. Btw, I considered clarinet but a wooden one can randomly break because of humidty etc. even if you store it perfectly so there's no way I'm buying one in this situation)

but even if I pull of it off over the course of who knows...then I have to find people who want to play the type of songs I like which most people seem to not give a shit about, especially in my local jazz community.

i think its over I'm alienated from society and that was just the tip of the iceberg; apparently almost nobodies' feelings reflect mine, no more joy left in life, no real respite in music. music was my life
Here u go blackcel anthem

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g&ab_channel=jovauri

What a faggot :feelswhat:
shut up u animal im gonna kiss ur forehead like :* if you dont watch your mouth then youre gonna see how much of a faggot I really am

shut up u animal im gonna kiss ur forehead like :* if you dont watch your mouth then youre gonna see how much of a faggot I really am
Yeah try it I've got a samurai sword we will see who will come out alive faggot

Same honestly. It takes so much effort and time to find shit I actually like. Like I wanna hear new shit but it’s so draining I end up just listening to the strokes and Radiohead on repeat

Same honestly. It takes so much effort and time to find shit I actually like. Like I wanna hear new shit but it’s so draining I end up just listening to the strokes and Radiohead on repeat
yea I do the same with my songs and they become depressing to listen to as well
I listened to 3 songs of Radiohead, kinda interesting. lol@ none of them looking like models. Almost liked "Creep" but was too slow/unexciting for me