Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think my extreme dependency on caffeine has finally caught up to me.

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
So, I've been heavily dependent on caffeine since I started highschool many years ago, but as of the past year especially I've started drinking like an entire case of storebrand energy drinks alongside my normal 3 or 4 coffee's a day, just so I can try be energized for the day and not fatigued, and then sleep well at night as I'm exhausted from the caffeine crash.

Now, this worked very well for a while except as of recently I started having episodes of rapid heartbeat and very strong hypertensive blood flow in my neck so that it felt like my veins were going to burst or smth. However today after drinking a coffee at like 5:00PM my heart started beating so fast and hard that I legitimately thought I was having a heart attack and was considering dialing 911 (I also slightly sharted my pants from coffee bowel movements and fear), however luckily I felt better after like 10 mins of sitting down.

Any of you brocels experienced similar symptoms before?

Last edited:
thats what happens with any substance. They say everything in moderatuon.

What happens is for example with alcohol or nicotine or anything eveb sugar. Is that your cells store all axcess what every by products and shit in your body from that substance. Then when your cells are full then your body cannot process that subatnce and it becomes a poison because it will go directly into the blood stream to probably land in your urine or faeces directly.

Thats why anything you do must be in moderation because over dose and shit is not nice. Detox for 2 weeks and you will be fine then youi can drink coffee again.

Remember to always take a 2 week break to clear out your cells and have a clean start again.

I heard that happens :feelsjuice: moderation is key with anything

Do you have your coffee with a pretzel?

So, I've been heavily dependent on caffeine since I started highschool many years ago, but as of the past year especially I've started drinking like an entire case of storebrand energy drinks alongside my normal 3 or 4 coffee's a day, just so I can try be energized for the day and not fatigued, and then sleep well at night as I'm exhausted from the caffeine crash.

Now, this worked very well for a while except as of recently I started having episodes of rapid heartbeat and very strong hypertensive blood flow in my neck so that it felt like my veins were going to burst or smth. However today after drinking a coffee at like 5:00PM my heart started beating so fast and hard that I legitimately thought I was having a heart attack and was considering dialing 911 (I also slightly sharted my pants from coffee bowel movements and fear), however luckily I felt better after like 10 mins of sitting down.

Any of you brocels experienced similar symptoms before?
Be careful

im extremely dependant on monster energy, amphetamine, weed and alcohol

caffeine withdrawal is rough, that's why I try to limit my consumption these days
This. I used to get terrible headaches if I didn't have a cup by 11am. I drink one cup a day now, no more

u need detox and reduce dosage then cut it out for a few months and then return to it if absolutely needed