Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think my cousin's premature born son is getting bullied at school, he is soon to be truecel and mentalcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
So my cousin's son was born prematurely by a lot, I think 2 months. He barely made it out alive from the incubator. He was always extremely small and fragile. He was skinny and short. At the age of 6 he was the size of a skinny 3 year old.

Now he is 7 and went to school in september and I heard he already started crying to his mom that he doesn't want to go there, he doesn't like being there even though he was fine with school in his first days there. I have a belief that he gets bullied there. When his mom asked him why he didn't want to go there, he didn't answer which to me sounds exactly what was happening to me.

Damn, just the first class and is probably already getting pushed and dominated by kids that notice he is weaker. Probably already getting microagression. I knew it that it was over for him when I noticed how he wasn't growing from ages 2 - 4 and then only barely getting taller while already having all the baby fat lost. I feel bad for not being able to help. :feelsbadman:

Over for him. Life is suffering for many many men. brutal :feelsrope:

karate push GIF

"Life is fair and you get what you work for" :soy::soy:

Give him steroids so he can get freakishly strong and send the bullies home in an ambulance

put him in a boxing or BJJ school and in 3 years he will kick everyone's ass

To people telling me do this or do that: I can't they live in another country. I don't have contact with him. They only visit for vacations.

To people telling me do this or do that: I can't they live in another country. I don't have contact with him. They only visit for vacations.
At least try give him some advice in the few times you talk to him, it probably won't change anything but it's better than nothing....

Is his mom retarded or just sadistic for asking : why?

Is his mom retarded or just sadistic for asking : why
Shes a normie, so retarded AND sadistic. But in this case jsut retarded. My mother also didn't notice problems with mental bullying of me.

:cryfeels: Fuck I can already see where this is heading for this poor kid the strong will always prey upon the weak.

Maybe growth hormone injections are worth the heart damage

they should of put him out of his misery at birth
kid is gonna live a hellish life

Feminism is gonna ruin his life.