Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think movie scenes like this damaged me pretty severely

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★

View: https://youtu.be/D2n5Q4RGiYg?t=123

Some context if you didn't see the movie. It's Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. The main character is a broke chad gym owner. His friend group is basically a bunch of incel guys. This was a common movie trope in the early 2000s. But the way the actress humanizes his incel friends really stuck in my mind for years. I was a blue pilled middle schooler when i first saw this movie. I was routinely bullied the chadlites and foids in my school. This scene gave me the false hope that maybe all foids aren't heartless demons. Maybe there are some who see me as an actual person. It's just the way the actress said it that felt so real to me.

"Freaks? They're not freaks. They're people just like you and me."

I don't think any foid in the history of mankind has ever said this other than this actress reading her lines.

"Freaks? Yeah, those fucking ugly losers. Can we fuck now?" :feelsahh:

we were raised on a heavy diet of bluepills fed to us by boomers.

Some context if you didn't see the movie. It's Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. The main character is a broke chad gym owner. His friend group is basically a bunch of incel guys. This was a common movie trope in the early 2000s. But the way the actress humanizes his incel friends really stuck in my mind for years. I was a blue pilled middle schooler when i first saw this movie. I was routinely bullied the chadlites and foids in my school. This scene gave me the false hope that maybe all foids aren't heartless demons. Maybe there are some who see me as an actual person. It's just the way the actress said it that felt so real to me.

I don't think any foid in the history of mankind has ever said this other than this actress reading her lines.

The movies and reality are two different things.

The Jews really brainwashed us when we were kids man..

what does boomers mean?