Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think it's official now: I have a receding hairline

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
just looked at some photos I took 3 years ago and the difference is brutal. I think I've receded almost 1 inch by now. Fuck this man, fuck this life.

I just want to die and I hope my body gets throwed in a garbage bin

i'm sorry bro, its over for you.

Sorry, man. When I realized I was balding was one of the worst days in my life.

I'm sorry for your loss. If your life wasn't already terrible, than buckle up buckaroo. Its going to get A whole lot worse.

I'm glad my hairline stays consistent till I die

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Sooo... now women won't find you attractive?

I'm sorry for your loss. If your life wasn't already terrible, than buckle up buckaroo. Its going to get A whole lot worse.

I'm glad my hairline stays consistent till I die

View attachment 284667
fucking sad shit, I want to cry so badly. This life is a curse, you either unwillingly die young or live enough to be desgraceful enough to wish you did die earlier.

Any way, too old to die young at this point
i'm sorry bro, its over for you.
Sorry, man. When I realized I was balding was one of the worst days in my life.
thank you guys... it's so fucking over

Sooo... now women won't find you attractive?
I'll be reaching a new level of subhumanity from now on it seems, as it if wasn't enough

Last edited:
fucking sad shit, I want to cry so badly. This life is a curse, you either unwillingly die young or live enough to be desgraceful enough to wish you did die earlier.

Any way, too old to die young at this point
Life is a big joke. And only those unfortunate like us are laughing

Norwood reaper spares none, sorry for your loss :cryfeels:

Allah is a faggot, why did he have to make males go bald?? why couldn't it have been foids

Welcome to the Norwood cemetery

Utterly brutal man. Balding is last level of subhumanity. There's no returning back from there.

Its over. Somebody pass him the rope.

My hairline has always been terrible. Since every male went bald in my family I have no choice but Mr Cleanmax

he strikes again

hop on fin or dut asap

I remember that horror, when one day I looked in the mirror and saw that my hairline was receding around my temples. Since that day it’s occupied my mind every time I look at myself.
805D98DD 0C32 41D3 A02E 875A20762254

Jfc.. balding especially when you're an incel is a death sentence, sorry bro.

Norwood reaper takes no prisoners. Sorry man. Total bs chads with god tier skulls dont have to worry about it

I'm 20 and I'm already starting to go bald.

Daily reminder that if balding breaks you that means you were a fakecel prior to it starting. Still sucks, but come on. Us actual subhumans started at -100.

NW5 here. Hang on, brother. It was over anyway for most of us.

Baldcels aren't real incels.
A0c53fec4b6cd19d4392987ef273c4bb  bald guy bald head men

Came here expecting pics