Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm the smartest special ed person in the world

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
think of one of those special ed niggas that are always happy (not the Down syndrome ones)
Then just slap some ridiculously high IQ (but this time, including verbal IQ so they can communicate)... increment no other cognitive faculty, just iq

That's me.
I've literally never met someone like me. There's a difference in information processing in terms of the cognitive faculties that are not I.Q (G) between my peers and me. I've noticed this. Often this has been a double-edged sword.

I do have a real autistic special ed disabled brother. Not the TikTok "autistics", like... REAL autism. I'm seriously starting to think i'm the smartest retarded person in the world. I also happen to always be happy so maybe this supports my hypothesis.

Happiness has being a foreign concept to me for awhile.

Sped kids after dhar man says “autism is a superpower”

So you say you are like a downy who is always happy but you aren't a downy and you aren't happy. So then you arent like them are you. Idiot.

Happiness? Been a long time I felt even a semblance of that tbh