Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I’m starting to go insane from this loneliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
My mom called me out about me mumbling inaudible words to myself and snickering while walking around the house. I didn’t even notice I did it until she pointed it out. I think it’s just my subconscious trying to cope with this lack of intimate relationship with a woman and overall loneliness.

Have you guys done this as well?

Sometimes my mind breaks down completely in the summer and I feel so nauseous: loneliness is crlppling to the mind.
I hate when :foidSoy: they say "Well I prefer to be alone than with people.": makes me want to punch them.

If summer isn't hell for you always, you are 100% a fakecel.

Sometimes my mind breaks down completely in the summer and I feel so nauseous: loneliness is crlppling to the mind.
I hate when :foidSoy: they say "Well I prefer to be alone than with people.": makes me want to punch them.

If summer isn't hell for you always, you are 100% a fakecel.
I feel terrible in any season. I just cope with vidya and movies tbh

Same. I have to sedate my mind with meaningless youtube videos or I'll lose my mind talking to myself.
I can't sleep without music or AC/fan noise anymore because of it.

Yikes, go to therapy :soy::soy::soy:

I don't trust it. I believe it is a short-term solution.
:bluepill:pilled for thinking it's a solution of any kind at all. listen to the voices, you know what must be done :society:

Therapists are the same as PUAs, but with a larger clientele. Short-term solution? Shut down the console :feelsseriously:
:bluepill:pilled for thinking it's a solution of any kind at all. listen to the voices, you know what must be done :society:
Exactly. Therapy doesn't get to the bottom of the problem, it just regurgitates and justifies it then you go back home feeling like shit again.

The solution to my problem is female companionship. Simple as that.

I’ve been talking to myself just like your described for 10 years now, since I was 17. It becomes normal and you might talk by yourself for hours without even realizing it. It’s become impossible for me to stop

Can you relate? :/
not going crazy from being KHHV but i definitely am becoming more and more attracted to the simpler things. Like yeah i want sex but i think i'd prefer cuddling, hand holding, hugging kissing etc.
I want to love a big booba thicc woman

Unknown 16

ye sometimes, i am pretty sure its the direct cause of loneliness.
When iam at my trainstation i usually see a guy in his 50's, talking to his stuffed toy like its his best friend. Hopefully i dont end like him, not sure tho...:feelsbadman:

ye sometimes, i am pretty sure its the direct cause of loneliness.
When iam at my trainstation i usually see a guy in his 50's, talking to his stuffed toy like its his best friend. Hopefully i dont end like him, not sure tho...:feelsbadman:
Will probably be me soon, ngl.

I also talk to myself sometimes. Nobody caught me yet.

loneliness is crlppling to the mind.
It's different for every person, some people need more social interactions than others. You can be lonely and not go insane.

I rarely talk to myself anymore, though, the voice inside my head will never shut up.