Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I'm screwed

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
- I legit can't enjoy almost anything anymore. I can't even cope with videogames anymore because I now feel a sinister vibe from it because it feels empty, fake and pointless, same with other copes or hobbies and interests.

- I can't even socialize anymore because I keep forgetting words (aphasia) plus I'm too non-NT to act appropriately and people are driven away by that. First they're nice to me but the tone of their voice slowly changes to somewhat hostile and then they will completely avoid me.

- I'm too mentally slow to assess situations. I act before I think because I'm too high inhib to think while in pressure so always end up doing stupid shit that I will regret due to that.

- I can't control my body language. I try my best to act confident but I always automatically end up signalling my low status for some reasons that is out of my control. In this shithole, this is considered as weakness, so I always end up becoming a target for lowlifes.

- I can barely be mindful of the present anymore. My mind always wanders which makes me always mess up when doing things or leave what I'm doing undone.

This has been the result of taking meds prescribed by my doctors, trauma from extreme bullying, and experimenting with psychedelic drugs :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can barely be mindful of the present anymore. My mind always wanders which makes me always mess up when doing things or leave what I'm doing undone.
Meditation maxx

Just hug your girlfriend bro

I am sorry dude, i can definitely relate to everything except the coping, videogames and movies are the only thing that actually bring me some joy and entertainment, weed helps a lot too. Try getting a pet, thy are honestly one of the best copes there are, and they are loyal, loving and are just great company.

- I legit can't enjoy almost anything anymore. I can't even cope with videogames anymore because I now feel a sinister vibe from it because it feels empty, fake and pointless, same with other copes or hobbies and interests.

- I can't even socialize anymore because I keep forgetting words (aphasia) plus I'm too non-NT to act appropriately and people are driven away by that. First they're nice to me but the tone of their voice slowly changes to somewhat hostile and then they will completely avoid me.

- I'm too mentally slow to assess situations. I act before I think because I'm too high inhib to think while in pressure so always end up doing stupid shit that I will regret due to that.

- I can't control my body language. I try my best to act confident but I always automatically end up signalling my low status for some reasons that is out of my control. In this shithole, this is considered as weakness, so I always end up becoming a target for lowlifes.

- I can barely be mindful of the present anymore. My mind always wanders which makes me always mess up when doing things or leave what I'm doing undone.

This has been the result of taking meds prescribed by my doctors, trauma from extreme bullying, and experimenting with psychedelic drugs :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Watch this

You can CHOose to screw othER people too

I'm the same boat but instead of meds I just drink and smoke to cope