Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm going mental

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I was going for a walk with my dog and was thinking about my life and said to myself "its over" and literally couldnt stop laughing

first sign boyo, welcome to mental illness

You’re right though, dude, it really is over.

It's not over for 6'2 mental""""cels"""

i laugh about this too idk y but u probs are going mental same w me

It's not over for 6'2 mental""""cels"""
Nah its over. I give up. I'm just going to cope. The chance I will find someone will be very slim since I'll go hikikomori. I have too much social anxiety and I'm too behind on development to have a Social life. I'm too mentalcel at this point. If my looks won't stop me, my mind will

yea ive been laughing about my situation too

there comes a point where you can deal with the brutality

and go crazy
I'm becoming Rick Grimes broly hnnnghh the metamorphosis

I was going for a walk with my dog and was thinking about my life and said to myself "its over" and literally couldnt stop laughing

No, you're only truly going mental when your dog tells you that.

Nah its over. I give up. I'm just going to cope. The chance I will find someone will be very slim since I'll go hikikomori. I have too much social anxiety and I'm too behind on development to have a Social life. I'm too mentalcel at this point. If my looks won't stop me, my mind will
It’s not over I promise you

Sounds like you need to buy a few guns

This world is a Joke where only specific man " and most Woman Cent exceel at.

Not laughing at that shithole or taking It serious is nearly retarded.

It’s not over I promise you
You might be right. I have 1 IRL friend right now and we hang out often. I'm still boring as fuck but atleast i'm getting more confident. Maybe things arent as bad as they seem. Lets say I do ascend, isnt my hairsystem going to be a problem? What if they find out?

I’m not at the point of laughing. Just quiet and alone.