Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I’m at breaking point

Panzerwytch_48

Panzerwytch_48

Greycel
20 years old
Khhv
I was neet last year after finishing college and started to lurk here.
My only motivation was starting uni this September where I would “break my shell” as my mother said, which I tricked myself into believing. Now that I’m here everything is worse I have no social life whatsoever, before I at least had my parents, and I have hardly spoken to anyone here even my roommates. I get mogged every time I leave my room I suck at all my classes, I have no money for any copes I just sit in my room and either work or sleep. It feels worse than rotting because before I at least had my family, even though there were still problems back home.
I know this sounds like I’m whining but I have nowhere to express any of this. I’ve never felt more isolated than I do now and I can’t see it getting any better.

Welcome.
I feel you, we all just cope and vent here anyways, you don't have to feel bad about venting since this is probably the only place where you can do that and not get ridiculed and mocked by everyone.

Ok GrAY lad, and its *breaking

Welcome.
I feel you, we all just cope and vent here anyways, you don't have to feel bad about venting since this is probably the only place where you can do that and not get ridiculed and mocked by everyone.
Thanks bro

20 years old
Khhv
I was neet last year after finishing college and started to lurk here.
My only motivation was starting uni this September where I would “break my shell” as my mother said, which I tricked myself into believing. Now that I’m here everything is worse I have no social life whatsoever, before I at least had my parents, and I have hardly spoken to anyone here even my roommates. I get mogged every time I leave my room I suck at all my classes, I have no money for any copes I just sit in my room and either work or sleep. It feels worse than rotting because before I at least had my family, even though there were still problems back home.
I know this sounds like I’m whining but I have nowhere to express any of this. I’ve never felt more isolated than I do now and I can’t see it getting any better.
yers* not years retard

We all get our hopes up when the illusion of a new start is there, for all the uni-cels who've survived and not decided to quit you're stronger than you think I'd call it quits on day 1.