Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm a NPC

Korin1993

Korin1993

Greycel
Is the phenomenon of NPCs a genuine occurrence or simply relegated to the realm of internet meme culture? It is plausible that this concept may be intertwined with the dichotomy of receptive and expressive language disorders. Personally, I encounter difficulty in articulating my thoughts, often experiencing a void in my cognitive processes. Consequently, I find myself inclined to act based on primal instincts rather than rational deliberations. Additionally, I face challenges in engaging in abstract reasoning and have been diagnosed with a lack of insight by medical professionals, albeit my capacity for sound judgment remains unimpaired. Notwithstanding these hindrances, I am distinguished by my exceptional proficiency in reading.

Is the phenomenon of NPCs a genuine occurrence or simply relegated to the realm of internet meme culture?
NPC's are an actual thing. When the population gets too massive, and the Tree of Souls can't produce enough souls to keep up with the growing population, certain people end up with no souls and those people are NPC's.

If there is no one there inside your head (like a robot), then you are an NPC. It’s like how we think someone is looking out from the eyes of another person, but the same isn’t the case of a sofa (for example).

If there is no one there inside your head (like a robot), then you are an NPC. It’s like how we think someone is looking out from the eyes of another person, but the same isn’t the case of a sofa (for example).
Thats some nice jewish intellectualism there

NPC's are an actual thing. When the population gets too massive, and the Tree of Souls can't produce enough souls to keep up with the growing population, certain people end up with no souls and those people are NPC's.