Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i would never able to ascend

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
I think I would never able to ascend. My life is full of trauma, horror and pain which I get through my life, whether it from my parents, chads and normie or soycities. Being born in a abusive family, I got huge mental and emotional torture from my abusive parents, they always demoralized me to a great extend and that's why I still not get parental love since from my birth. In school and high school, I got brutally bullied for my looks, weak body physique and awkardness that the trauma and horror of bullying still haunts me. At a young age I got diagnosed with genetic juvenile diabetes that further totally ruins my health and body. Along with diabetes, I got high level of autism, neurodivergence and ADHD that ruins my basic ability of socialization. With so much deadly trauma of pain, suffering and humiliation which I get gives me a high level of anxiety, frustation and nervous breakdown. And the from the trauma of past experiences, I totally mistrust this whole soycity and increase my hatred toward human races.

With so much trauma and burden of pain, I think that I never able ascend. I will always remain in these dirty loneliness and rot lonely till death.I would never be improve and rot till death

>tfw when it never began :feels:

I'm not going to feel sorry for you because you are a stranger on the internet and I don't know you. Other people are on here to cope with their shitty lives. Nobody on here really cares about you OP as you can see with the cheap replies here. This forum isn't real life. They would dox you in a heartbeat if they could like vicious animals then laugh about it for a day or 2 before moving on. I don't see the point of your threads. Its just you pittymaxxing then nobody replies, or people reply with some low effort spam.

I'm not going to feel sorry for you because you are a stranger on the internet and I don't know you. Other people are on here to cope with their shitty lives. Nobody on here really cares about you OP as you can see with the cheap replies here. This forum isn't real life. They would dox you in a heartbeat if they could like vicious animals then laugh about it for a day or 2 before moving on. I don't see the point of your threads. Its just you pittymaxxing then nobody replies, or people reply with some low effort spam.
In real life I have don't have anyone to express my thought.So I express here. And it doesn't matter if someone mocks me in my thread, because I don't have any feelings about anything

In real life I have don't have anyone to express my thought.So I express here. And it doesn't matter if someone mocks me in my thread, because I don't have any feelings about anything
If you don't have feelings about anything then why are you posting this thread
Only fakecels dox the users here
You would be surprised

If you don't have feelings about anything then why are you posting this thread
When I am also a human and sometimes it very hard to control the feelings

I don't have discord
Then you should be fine. Don't go there its full of fakecels, larpers, infiltrators trying to get real incels doxxed and banned.

Why are you on this forum ?

I think I would never able to ascend. My life is full of trauma, horror and pain which I get through my life, whether it from my parents, chads and normie or soycities. Being born in a abusive family, I got huge mental and emotional torture from my abusive parents, they always demoralized me to a great extend and that's why I still not get parental love since from my birth. In school and high school, I got brutally bullied for my looks, weak body physique and awkardness that the trauma and horror of bullying still haunts me. At a young age I got diagnosed with genetic juvenile diabetes that further totally ruins my health and body. Along with diabetes, I got high level of autism, neurodivergence and ADHD that ruins my basic ability of socialization. With so much deadly trauma of pain, suffering and humiliation which I get gives me a high level of anxiety, frustation and nervous breakdown. And the from the trauma of past experiences, I totally mistrust this whole soycity and increase my hatred toward human races.

With so much trauma and burden of pain, I think that I never able ascend. I will always remain in these dirty loneliness and rot lonely till death.I would never be improve and rot till death
Life is a joke we have no control over the genetics we’re born with or family we come from and that shit determines the quality of our life at this point I just take everything as a joke I don’t take shit serious anymore and I feel like I’ll never be able to ascend either