Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I would be able to defeat vaush in a debate.

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Should I shoot him an email and talk to him about the blackpill? The wheat waffles debate was kinda embarrassing. I don't think I'll be any better but it would be kinda intresting to do it ngl. I have too much free time on my hands and I can use it to prepare for a bit. Nothing too serious or official.

Maybe clown on some trannies in his audience while I am at it :feelsLSD:

waste of time plus debates are boring and takes a ton of effort

if you ain't getting paid then it's not worth it

waste of time plus debates are boring and takes a ton of effort

if you ain't getting paid then it's not worth it
I like having debates tbh. Almost 100% of debates is just fallacies after fallacies anyway it's genuinely funny as fuck :feelshaha:

I wouldn't waste time debating a commie sleazebag, you'll not only lose brain cells but also your time, you can't debate the blissfully ignorant and weak

I wouldn't waste time debating a commie sleazebag, you'll not only lose brain cells but also your time, you can't debate the blissfully ignorant and weak
I have time to waste

"but communism is better than capitalism because in communism everyone gets free shit"

"but communism is better than capitalism because in communism everyone gets free shit"
Radical redistribution of pussy from the chad bourgeoisie :feelsjuice: :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back