Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I will give up on therapy

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I've been in therapy for months and no big changes have happened. And yesterday I spent the whole appointment arguing with the psychologist because she was trying to sell me bluepill ideas (just be hopeful bro, you don't know what will happen tomorrow bro, every woman likes a different type of man bro, it's up to you to change bro...).

I am tired of it and feel that therapy has reached its limit of usefulness for me.

Normies will tell me to try 1000 different psychologists until I find one that "works for me :soy::foidSoy:" (JFL at this profession where apparently you need to try 1000 times until you find someone who knows how to do the job right), but fuck this shit. Therapy only works if, despite your mental illnesses and negative behaviors, there is a "normal person" deep down; in my case, there is no normal person deep down, i am essentially non-normie.

Therapy is a giant scam, nothing will come from this.

I guess it's your parents who forced you to see one?

I've been in therapy for months and no big changes have happened
No Way Wow GIF

She is trying to brainwash you.

Many such cases. Data shows that therapy isn't effective when it comes to inceldom. It can't even begin to address or alter the root causes of it because therapists can't cast spells nor change the social status quo. Many normies who repeatedly suggest therapy are certainly doing so in bad faith. Trying to get people to fork out tons of their money and stay stuck on an endless path as the years tick away. it's an easy excuse for them to use and they just blame you when it doesnt work.

It's like suggesting cough medicine to an AIDS patient. Then when they still have AIDS, they say "but did you try every brand?" and blame you. And then when you fork out a load of money for loads of more cough medicine that ultimately wastes your time and probably impacts your health even more, and it still doesnt work, they'll say "muh you just didn't want it to work". Despite there being no data that shows that cough medicine is effective against AIDS.

Therapy is a fucking joke and psychology is not science

Many such cases. Data shows that therapy isn't effective when it comes to inceldom. It can't even begin to address or alter the root causes of it because therapists can't cast spells nor change the social status quo. Many normies who repeatedly suggest therapy are certainly doing so in bad faith. Trying to get people to fork out tons of their money and stay stuck on an endless path as the years tick away. it's an easy excuse for them to use and they just blame you when it doesnt work.

It's like suggesting cough medicine to an AIDS patient. Then when they still have AIDS, they say "but did you try every brand?" and blame you. And then when you fork out a load of money for loads of more cough medicine that ultimately wastes your time and probably impacts your health even more, and it still doesnt work, they'll say "muh you just didn't want it to work". Despite there being no data that shows that cough medicine is effective against AIDS.
The reason why therapy doesn't work in our cases, is because therapy in itself is bluepilled.

Female psychologists are the fucking worst they incorporate woke liberal politics into their meme profession just find someone who has common sense like Jordan Peterson

I am tired of it and feel that therapy has reached its limit of usefulness for me.
Normies will never get it bro, especially if she is a foid like in your case.

The reason why therapy doesn't work in our cases, is because therapy in itself is bluepilled.
Tbh it wouldn't really matter either way. I've heard a fair few redpills/blackpills from therapists before, and have heard accounts of such things from many other brocels therapists. Admittedly it would probably help guys out much more if there werent so much bluepilled false hope crap bunched up with therapy in general, but therapists cant actually do anything in that situation. A few words and coping mechanisms and generic suggestions for stuff that have little bearing on inceldom itself wont make a difference once one steps outside the room.

I guess it's your parents who forced you to see one?
Nah, I wanted to give it a chance myself. I can now get this bluepill cope off my conscience
I thought it could be good for me to have experience with talking intimate things with a woman. Anyway a male therapist would probably be useless too
She is trying to brainwash you.
Yes, brainwash and gaslighting against my personal experiences. I could aswell read r/IncelExit threads if I want these things.

I've been in therapy for months and no big changes have happened. And yesterday I spent the whole appointment arguing with the psychologist because she was trying to sell me bluepill ideas (just be hopeful bro, you don't know what will happen tomorrow bro, every woman likes a different type of man bro, it's up to you to change bro...).

Normies will tell me to try 1000 different psychologists until I find one that "works for me :soy::foidSoy:" (JFL at this profession where apparently you need to try 1000 times until you find someone who knows how to do the job right), but fuck this shit. Therapy only works if, despite your mental illnesses and negative behaviors, there is a "normal person" deep down; in my case, there is no normal person deep down, i am essentially non-normie.
If therapy is so therapist-dependent it means that therapy is just not effective. Which is true. The world is more grim than the standard psychologist believes. In the psychologist's view having a sex life is healthy. The psychologist doesn't ponder too much on existential questions, they have fast life strategies just like anyone else and don't really work on themselves. A psychologist doesn't want to go mad, they get angry if their desires are not fulfilled, and if they can't look past these normie impulses they can't teach others how to deal with feelings. A psychologist that doesn't understand sorrow and misery will have the aim of making you healthy, instead of having a dialogue with you where there is mutual understanding.

I guess it takes guts to open yourself as a therapist and talk with a client. Maybe incels would make good therapists, but they are too cautious to choose that profession. From CBT and schema therapy you only get "corrective" techniques, there is no real dialogue. This is why the Rogerian and Jungian schools are better, but like I said, a psychologist should understand opening oneself, misery and pain, and connecting to someone. They should talk at the same level as the patient, while most of them are condenscending. Especially against people with no sexual experience because it is tempting to devalue them, even for the best psychologist. This is why good psychologists are rare, and in therapy you will have to do a lot, hidden effort for the therapist as well which isn't counted or even discounted.

I thought jesus would be enough to save you. Why are you reaching for false gods like therapists (and a female one out of all options)?

therapy is a waste unless the whore gives you meds, but then a psychiatrist will be a better choice for u
what really make therapy important or not is the presence of drugs that help you reduce stress

Modren psyhology=j00 scam.

Depression and anxiety and natual reaction to a sick s0ciety.

Those j00s are making everything that is healthy into a disease, just read what Siegmond froid the pervert wrote.

I think Incels go through a process where their brain has to essentially adapt to a life without unpaid sex, real friendship and love of a female. Most men can't stomach these prospects and develop depression, schizophrenia and other mental problems bc the brain can't cope. Maybe some medication can ease the psychological pain but I don't trust big Pharma. I would rather suggest to try to live more like a monk. Praying and going out into nature or having pets and a garden to grow stuff in sounds like the best idea to me.

Hey. Take a look in the skies ASAP. What the hell is going on?

Therapy is just reassurance for women. I just want to see one so I can get xanax

It is a total waste of money and you would be better off venting to people that actually understand and sympathize with your troubles.

Therapists just regurgitate what they’re taught. Mental health and psychiatry in general is mostly bullshit. Also most are women these days so uh hopeless to the T that. The thing is, they’re actually the ones who are wrong often times. Which is why such sessions end up feeling so frustrating and like they’re gaslighting you.

Reality is wholistic happiness and contentment is simple and comes down to human needs. Chronically miserable people universally have deep and unmet needs as well as no hope or ability to change their situation. It’s that simple. But they rob you and put you on drugs because changing the system is something that certainly won’t be entertained.

therapy is a meme, pay someone to be your friend so they can tell you what you already know and then offer shitty "solutions"