Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I will get an eye plastic surgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Eye area is so important and my eyes are ugly. I have negatice canthal tilt. Here in Poland you can fix your bottom eyelids for 1k usd. And my bottom eyelids are causing the most problems, they are drooping down on the outside giving me nct and they are pretty low so rising them could also give me more hunter look as well. Keep your fingers crossed for me in this road.

Anyone here has ever gotted an eye surgery? Or has any stories regarding such surgery?

1k for some botched eyelids, go for it but its your ass.

Yea and once done make them blue

You have to take location into consideration.

Id look better with dark eyes
Don't get shit done in your country. They'll likely fuck it up. Go to America at least they know how to do it right

I don't have bug eyes or any major defects.

Eye area is so important and my eyes are ugly. I have negatice canthal tilt. Here in Poland you can fix your bottom eyelids for 1k usd. And my bottom eyelids are causing the most problems, they are drooping down on the outside giving me nct and they are pretty low so rising them could also give me more hunter look as well. Keep your fingers crossed for me in this road.

Anyone here has ever gotted an eye surgery? Or has any stories regarding such surgery?
I have explored it. And my recommendation is to stay as you are unless it is for purely medical health benefit (i.e not mental health/foid benefit) because you WILL likely be very disappointed.

I've have just had plastic eye surgery and wow!

My new plastic 3rd eye really gets a lot of attention...

Its like going from invisible to glowing in the dark! 100%!!!

I tell all the bitches I can see their pussies, and they believed me!!!

Life is good...

Anyway now my future wife will appeared and I will have a hug

Don't get shit done in your country. They'll likely fuck it up. Go to America at least they know how to do it right
:feelshaha: good one
i wouldn't trust muricans with ANYTHING
their whole system is based on low education and quick profits.