Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I overdosed on Vitamin C

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
So I was lemonmaxxing for breakfast like usual, when I suddenly felt nauseous and had a strong urge to vomit.
I looked it up and it seems to be a symptom of vitamin c overdose.

I can't even enjoy my copes in peace anymore :fuk: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How many fucking lemons did you eat jfl, I think it might be something else

AHAHAH OP

VITAMIN C OVERDOSE

NIGGA ITS CALLED ACID REFLUX

So I was lemonmaxxing for breakfast like usual, when I suddenly felt nauseous and had a strong urge to vomit.
NIGGA ITS CALLED ACID REFLUX
Do you suffer from acid reflux? Vitamin C can trigger it. Its funny because I have reflux and I've been taking lot of vitamin C tablets and I don't get reflux or vomiting as side effects. Only diarrhea.

As far as I know you can't overdose on vit C because the body will get rid of excessive amounts

I can't even enjoy my copes in peace anymore :fuk: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Ok GrAYcel

It’s not possible to overdose from eating lemons, probably just acidity

As far as I know you can't overdose on vit C because the body will get rid of excessive amounts
you can OD in the sense you might get something similar to kindey stones if you are dehydrated.

it will all be flushed out eventually

If you are worried you might have overdosed just take activated charcoal or something

Why even lemonmaxx to begin with?

You can't really dose on vitaminc

pfFaBkPbkl4ZA3N2o7vPcbE2JMNQaI2c0sQ9xqVC_UJc1kH1UrsDU0SB6lkYrW4r6sGEkFyKn2aWzUYfmD3FRI04HcH4No9UmpWinfoX5S9ArGJbiFafbgkMuPtoppfcBzh080grM99LuonlTDPfZO2Gzlzmrq_gKyeP2Wx_zRlvfY_18t6MKxnNtQJD1nGTl8R7lQOzmRX7GKvehfIUgm8HDS1xVXjji4mp7kr9rXsCJr1tDnt1vixbFB2aBTIDrSC4IAjpO7tZxAI6z0EOV9H1NuJQaeAIzPTOUFsPNDyx_c5sj3S-6v50pxPJpRrmi_znWcPFSxDmzwQvrOr8BF7NK1APCtGvwvxdwqw_3OoUXkMgnKt_Cbghhb5FKZ-GmIp1uQ7LTKmEsGEp2mHptDSWgfmlBGAe3o_UqiRzSvrJFFh27aBw_7FHAZwtOkNoHkszhwrFgT5uFM1qI62fyJO8JOKdi2A7PySeo6LHW646BKPtbc6z3bqj7di7HmYaufYsVa5hzLZ-tA20j7tnkrxHM4I892BfKDmomNz97yd2w6X4PuVksElHAgH6OGpIoz9Vtlb7ebNHd4O7c4CBI9wYK83LKEnwt5bGThWYMj38jCqCfmcTs5uHlfX49ApdTIEihTobmmgAFOdh9r1v2WDucMVxI0R0jMnFhBAkl7Aeia9-6Pjay76bfkr6QrOIkEDWg7W1UD414Y5n_5syVUoUNduPHTUNulB73sufffkSYPQlQg5olDoY4ESFZxwEeglTSbXNoOcoeOvT3cJLbef9O8S__O-U3HZlbus_Y11JwSfKoaxAS1G8CNYs12JtUU7bm11Rv2Gf_OwQ8I1-uF1iYn0Jo0tkag0bDxycma1QBPoa7bmkyIWRrEBWgzL--gGCZ6pzqEDy0WepPomjK5RWNCyG8IOGO7WDvvUWNHosoOVb=w720-h864-no

I once ate an entire milk crate full of tangerine oranges as a kid. Made me puke.

Didn't eat oranges for a whole five years afterwards lol