Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I think I need glasses (maybe just for reading). I have bug eyes: should I be thinking glasses or contacts?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Shit's been getting all blurry lately. Bad genes at it again no doubt. Also I'm broke and hope the NHS can sort me out maybe.

So glasses or contacts for a bugeyecel? Either way it remains over but it might be even more over with glasses.

Last edited:
Shit's been getting all blurry lately. Bad genes at it again no doubt. Also I'm broke and hope the NHS can sort me out maybe.

So glasses or contacts for a bugeyecel? Either way it remains over but it might be even more over with glasses.
I just pictured a tall blond haired blue eyed white man walking with his short soulless Black eyed bug wife. @wereq ?

id say ur attractiveness with or without glasses will depend on ur hair and facial structure. if you are balding or have a fade then ur gonna need contacts no matter what, unless you have chad bone structure and hardly any cheek fat. otherwise you'll just look like the "billions must die" wojak. if you have long hair like a 2011 justin beiber mop top or the like, glasses can hypothetically allow you to pretty boy maxx, at least on paper.

Very much. I have a good beard but I guess glasses would pretty much guarantee a soy look ffs.
yeah the last thing you want to look like in this day in age is a soylennial lmfao

If you need them, use them. Fuck what normies think.

My eyes cant read properly

Sunglasses are the best option

try natural solutions before glasses, it's hard to go back after that
Glasses don't really change your eyes.

Generally speaking, glasses usually make you look worse unless you have a really masculine or handsome face.

There is a reason why the incel stereotype has glasses.

Glasses don't really change your eyes.

Generally speaking, glasses usually make you look worse unless you have a really masculine or handsome face.

There is a reason why the incel stereotype has glasses.
I guess a small part of me was thinking that maybe glasses could actually improve my eye area, because it is that terrible. I know deep down it is just cope of course.

Sunglasses are the best option
Yeah no doubt but that's kinda impractical.

Last edited:
Contact lenses might make it look like your eyes are slightly more bulging

images