Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I might be mentally ill.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
So today I was reminiscing about past and reading my old journal and it seems I was miserable for last couple if years.
Like no matter what happened the tone is dark and depressing.
I just dont know man,I don't think my problem is even inceldom or anything at this point.
I am mentally broken. I should just die.
Nothing will save me,no girl,no friends nothing. I was never happy it seems judging by my journal. I am actually quite surprised it seems I was miserable for last 7 years.

I shouldn't be even looking for a gf at this point,just trying to fix my mental state,but it is already too far gone. All joy is lost from my life,taken and destroyed by others...

"You have vandalized my heart,raped my soul and tortured my conscience"

I was abused by these people my entire life. My parents,my grandma all of them abused me and neglected me and took away my joy.
I hope they burn in hell. They never should have had a child,I never had a chance at life.
I was such a nice little kid,filled with goddess and with a noble heart and these selfish miserable monsters destroyed me.

were you incel before?

Well youre a tranny so yes, youre mentally ill.

If youre ugly its over anyway

@OP: Do you pass as a girl?

Last night I was reading through my depression vents on yahoo answers from 2009

You think?

Attachments

• St. Tropez3.png
    St. Tropez3.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 126
Legit. I think I'm developing schizophrenia.

what is this heresy?

Legit. I think I'm developing schizophrenia.

In which case you probably aren't as part of schizophrenia is being unaware that you're sick (see the guy that posted here a while back talking about the NHS having a cancer gun). Good news for the day

In which case you probably aren't as part of schizophrenia is being unaware that you're sick (see the guy that posted here a while back talking about the NHS having a cancer gun). Good news for the day
It's possible to be aware of your condition as a schizo.

Didn't you have 15 girlfriends or some shit? And now you're supposedly a tranny, like who cares about your problems