Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I may have Body dysmorphic disorder(BDD)

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Every time I look at myself in the mirror I see an image of a downward grown, jawless subhuman staring back. I hate everything about my face tbh. I legit break down in tears sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror. Makes me want to punch the wall. Holy shit it's over.

Last edited:
I see an image of a downward grown, jawless subhuman staring back at me. I hate everything about my face tbh. I legit break down in tears sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror. Makes me want to punch the wall. Holy shit it's over.
All of that can be compensated for being top 5 percentile height tbh

Thats not a Disorder, thats basically you

You look good in mine (and many other people's) opinion so I'd say you might have it

All of that can be compensated for being top 5 percentile height tbh

Comedy Central Punch The Wall GIF by Workaholics

It's probably because you rate yourself by looksmax standards.
Most people never cross paths with someone who looks like Chico, so it doesn't matter if he mogs you because he doesn't actually exist as far as most people are concerned.

Compare yourself with people you see IRL: do THEY mog you or do they also have flaws ?

I haven't seen your face but people said you have a MTN or HTN face.
Maybe you don't have body dysmorphia but you're just a perfectionist.

It's probably because you rate yourself by looksmax standards.
Most people never cross paths with someone who looks like Chico, so it doesn't matter if he mogs you because he doesn't actually exist as far as most people are concerned.

Compare yourself with people you see IRL: do THEY mog you or do they also have flaws ?

I haven't seen your face but people said you have a MTN or HTN face.
Maybe you don't have body dysmorphia but you're just a perfectionist.
I can show face in dms. I rate myself Low LTN. I don't see the HTN/MTN at all.

Every time I look at myself in the mirror I see an image of a downward grown, jawless subhuman staring back. I hate everything about my face tbh. I legit break down in tears sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror. Makes me want to punch the wall. Holy shit it's over.
You are not body dismorphic, you are simply sub5.

You definitely do

I've avoided mirrors like the plague for over twenty years
I told someone at the hospital about my face dysmorphia and he suggested removing all mirrors from my home