Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based i think i made a femoid fail our first physics midterm

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
basically when the exam started she realised she didnt have a calculator. she whispered me if i had an extra (if u are caught talking = instant fail), i didnt say anything and went to go grab it from my bag, then just thought to myself for a second and sad fuck it. i just ignored her and finished the exam while she kept looking at me, when the exam finished she was holding back tears and tried talking to the professor about it, professor said it was her fault she was unprepared. (unit is kinematics so you have a sht ton of calculations). funny thing is we sat beside each other since day 1, and i once tried starting up a conversation ith her and asked her what program she was in. she gave me a one word answer and went back to her phone. every lab i have i see her acting all cute with her chadlite partner. but she cant have a conversation with me.
today was a gooood day
gonna spend the rest of my friday watching anime and masturbating lol
Basedcalculatorcel

Based. It's Karma:feelsLightsaber:

Calculatorcel was a legendary incel story. I remember how angry the soys were

Legendary story from the r/incels days, never forget St. Calculatorcel. Does anyone have the screenshot from the original post on the forum?

Soys on Reddit were seething. “You’re not entitled to a conversation with her :soy::soy::soy:
She’s not entitled to a calculator. Probably first and last time in her life that she was held accountable for her failures.

Legendary story from the r/incels days, never forget St. Calculatorcel. Does anyone have the screenshot from the original post on the forum?
Soys on Reddit were seething. “You’re not entitled to a conversation with her :soy::soy::soy:
She’s not entitled to a calculator. Probably first and last time in her life that she was held accountable for her failures.
this is an original story that just happened :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Daily reminder to never help foids

Ultra based ngl
Hope she ropes :society::lul:

Lol who brings an extra calculator? At least 90% of ppl wouldn't have had one.

Lol who brings an extra calculator? At least 90% of ppl wouldn't have had one.
I did, I usually had one calculator in degrees and the other in radians

Lol, you made me remember. JFL that post had cracking me up, like i'm not too fond on the pain of others. But if she ignored you all semester and now go crying to him because you're a dumbass it's very well deserved.

basically when the exam started she realised she didnt have a calculator. she whispered me if i had an extra (if u are caught talking = instant fail), i didnt say anything and went to go grab it from my bag, then just thought to myself for a second and sad fuck it. i just ignored her and finished the exam while she kept looking at me, when the exam finished she was holding back tears and tried talking to the professor about it, professor said it was her fault she was unprepared. (unit is kinematics so you have a sht ton of calculations). funny thing is we sat beside each other since day 1, and i once tried starting up a conversation ith her and asked her what program she was in. she gave me a one word answer and went back to her phone. every lab i have i see her acting all cute with her chadlite partner. but she cant have a conversation with me.
today was a gooood day
View attachment 608051
Based

today was a gooood day
View attachment 608051
absolutely based fellowcel. keep making that stupid whore cry

today was a gooood day
View attachment 608051
I love this :panties:

I remember it, JFL

What goes around comes around lol