Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based i think i made a femoid fail our first physics midterm

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
155d 16h 33m
basically when the exam started she realised she didnt have a calculator. she whispered me if i had an extra (if u are caught talking = instant fail), i didnt say anything and went to go grab it from my bag, then just thought to myself for a second and sad fuck it. i just ignored her and finished the exam while she kept looking at me, when the exam finished she was holding back tears and tried talking to the professor about it, professor said it was her fault she was unprepared. (unit is kinematics so you have a sht ton of calculations). funny thing is we sat beside each other since day 1, and i once tried starting up a conversation ith her and asked her what program she was in. she gave me a one word answer and went back to her phone. every lab i have i see her acting all cute with her chadlite partner. but she cant have a conversation with me.
today was a gooood day
gonna spend the rest of my friday watching anime and masturbating lol
Basedcalculatorcel

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
16d 8h 44m
Based. It's Karma:feelsLightsaber:

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 13h 6m
Calculatorcel was a legendary incel story. I remember how angry the soys were

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
76d 14h 36m
Legendary story from the r/incels days, never forget St. Calculatorcel. Does anyone have the screenshot from the original post on the forum?

B

BarrelStuffer

Veteran
★★★★
93d 11h 27m
Soys on Reddit were seething. “You’re not entitled to a conversation with her :soy::soy::soy:
She’s not entitled to a calculator. Probably first and last time in her life that she was held accountable for her failures.

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
155d 16h 33m
Legendary story from the r/incels days, never forget St. Calculatorcel. Does anyone have the screenshot from the original post on the forum?
Soys on Reddit were seething. “You’re not entitled to a conversation with her :soy::soy::soy:
She’s not entitled to a calculator. Probably first and last time in her life that she was held accountable for her failures.
this is an original story that just happened :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Currycel69_

Currycel69_

a genetic disease.
★★
23d 19h 40m
Daily reminder to never help foids

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★★★★
23d 9h 21m
Ultra based ngl
Hope she ropes :society::lul:

1337hikki

1337hikki

Captain
17d 7h 19m
Lol who brings an extra calculator? At least 90% of ppl wouldn't have had one.

Currycel69_

Currycel69_

a genetic disease.
★★
23d 19h 40m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 13h 6m
Lol who brings an extra calculator? At least 90% of ppl wouldn't have had one.
I did, I usually had one calculator in degrees and the other in radians

mistersinister

mistersinister

外貌>>>>>錢>>>>>>其他
-
111d 11h 30m
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★
66d 22h 42m
lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★
42d 9h 16m
Lol, you made me remember. JFL that post had cracking me up, like i'm not too fond on the pain of others. But if she ignored you all semester and now go crying to him because you're a dumbass it's very well deserved.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Archivist of the most valuable Incel information.
★★
13d 14h 27m
Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Greycel
20h 20m
basically when the exam started she realised she didnt have a calculator. she whispered me if i had an extra (if u are caught talking = instant fail), i didnt say anything and went to go grab it from my bag, then just thought to myself for a second and sad fuck it. i just ignored her and finished the exam while she kept looking at me, when the exam finished she was holding back tears and tried talking to the professor about it, professor said it was her fault she was unprepared. (unit is kinematics so you have a sht ton of calculations). funny thing is we sat beside each other since day 1, and i once tried starting up a conversation ith her and asked her what program she was in. she gave me a one word answer and went back to her phone. every lab i have i see her acting all cute with her chadlite partner. but she cant have a conversation with me.
today was a gooood day
View attachment 608051
Based

DefinitelyHasBones

DefinitelyHasBones

yes, legally i’m a lord. refer to me as such!
2h 7m
today was a gooood day
View attachment 608051
absolutely based fellowcel. keep making that stupid whore cry

D

depressedblackcel

Officer
★★★★★
4d 10h 32m
today was a gooood day
View attachment 608051
I love this :panties:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
303d 20h 14m
I remember it, JFL

Pikacel

Pikacel