Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i think i m bi-polar

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
like title topic says . at night i get a burst of fucking energy and some sort of dopamine rush and start having delusional thoughts and sometimes i write lengthy posts in here and then when i wake up the next day and i see the alerts i get confused on why i have them
shit i got a fucking warning yesterday cause i posted something on id ( i really don't even remember what i posted ) all i can remember that 2 days ago i almost lost my mind cuz i just remembered that i m balding
at night i get a burst of fucking energy and some sort of dopamine rush and start having delusional thoughts and sometimes i write lengthy posts in here and then when i wake up the next day and i see the alerts i get confused on why i have them
shit i got a fucking warning yesterday cause i posted something on id ( i really don't even remember what i posted ) all i can remember that 2 days ago i almost lost my mind cuz i just remembered that i m balding

over for bipolarcels

You may not remember me but I remember you.
i remember you @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel

i remember you @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel @Wizcel
I'll start tagging you in random threads to make you paranoid and think you forgot something. :feelskek:

A bipolar person doesnt know he is bipolar, just like any other mental illness.

I'll start tagging you in random threads to make you paranoid and think you forgot something. :feelskek:
wizcel bullying demented cel

Untitled
There are just some things that you can't explain.

i'm not a foid i m not a psyc major , but i just described what happens to me every night for the past 5 years
but long story short i m losing my mind

i'm not a foid i m not a psyc major , but i just described what happens to me every night for the past 5 years
but long story short i m losing my mind
Your case is a really strange one indeed, you may be going thru lots of stress maybe? Its really strange, maybe you are insane hahaha

I've been diagnosed as bipolar and I don't believe them because I don't think it's a real thing. I think it's just a blanket term that phsychiatrists made up to conceal that they have no fucking clue what they're doing. The entire field of psychiatry is barely even a pseudoscience, its more like tarot card reading, but with mind altering drugs.

I've been diagnosed as bipolar and I don't believe them because I don't think it's a real thing. I think it's just a blanket term that phsychiatrists made up to conceal that they have no fucking clue what they're doing. The entire field of psychiatry is barely even a pseudoscience, its more like tarot card reading, but with mind altering drugs.
i'd be fine with whatever tf i m experiencing but it becomes and issue since i have to be on class on time and do homework . shit i didn't sleep for a whole month from feb to march cuz i had that happening to me

i'd be fine with whatever tf i m experiencing but it becomes and issue since i have to be on class on time and do homework . shit i didn't sleep for a whole month from feb to march cuz i had that happening to me
The psychiatrists would probably be pretty quick to diagnose you with bipolar and start prescribing you pills. That's really the only tool in their toolbox. They find customers and prescribe them drugs. That's all they do, they're just exotic drug dealers. Whether the drugs help or not doesnt matter cause as long as you're perpetually under the jew drug spell there's no getting out. Once you start taking their pills they won't ever let you stop taking them.

The psychiatrists would probably be pretty quick to diagnose you with bipolar and start prescribing you pills. That's really the only tool in their toolbox. They find customers and prescribe them drugs. That's all they do, they're just exotic drug dealers. Whether the drugs help or not doesnt matter cause as long as you're perpetually under the jew drug spell there's no getting out. Once you start taking their pills they won't ever let you stop taking them.
based and really factual . short story , i went to a therapist and convinced him that i was ADD/ADHD just to get ritalin . and you know what's ironic is that he asked me questions from an online site (i recon it was the additude site or wtvr ) it was kekfuel on how easy you can get drugs but also ragefuel cuz it's literally a scam