Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think I have stopped wanting to kill myself, and instead wish to become immortal so I can outlive my problems.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
Have you ever heard anyone say something like "This too shall pass"? Well, I wanna actually be able to put that to the test by being able to live long enough to wait out whatever's bothering me. Also, can you imagine how much I could statusmaxx if word spreads that I'm actually immortal?

I hope immortality will exist within our lifetimes, but I haven't seen any breakthrough medical developments in a long time. Mostly due to "ethical" science.

Sounds like a cope ngl.

You can kill yourself, but you can't make yourself immortal. Wishing something you cannot get is a good way of coping.

(Not saying that most of us are still alive solely because we wish for something we cannot get - like a foid. Killing yourself is extremely hard to do, you also have to take your biological instinct into account. But you get the idea.)

[UWSL]Killing yourself is extremely hard to do, you also have to take your biological instinct into account. But you get the idea.[/UWSL]
Aren't we all here because of biological instinct? (I mean this forum, but it could also apply to mankind in general)

Aren't we all here because of biological instinct? (I mean this forum, but it could also apply to mankind in general)
That's precisely what I was implicitely saying. Fighting your instinct is very difficult, so much that you'd rather suffer alone than die.

Terror management theory.

I wish I could outlive all the people I know.

That's precisely what I was implicitely saying. Fighting your instinct is very difficult, so much that you'd rather suffer alone than die.
I'm so far gone, that when I see or hear words like [UWSL]"instinct, it just makes me think of sex.[/UWSL]

Have you ever heard anyone say something like "This too shall pass"? Well, I wanna actually be able to put that to the test by being able to live long enough to wait out whatever's bothering me. Also, can you imagine how much I could statusmaxx if word spreads that I'm actually immortal?
Based ! And me too !

Terror management theory.
I don't know if this has any relevance here, but I remember my parents saying that the secret to not living in constant depression is to simply not care anymore. :feelshaha:

Based ! And me too !
Another thing is that I'm expected to be patient and keep "delaying gratification", but if I am mortal, I can only wait for so long. If you ask who says this, it's my mom, my dad, and pretty much everyone around me irl. :society:

Physical human body wasn't meant for eternal life
You know how dystopian a society will be created by immortalizing the rich fags and rulers?
Death is the only thing in which men are equal

Another thing is that I'm expected to be patient and keep "delaying gratification", but if I am mortal, I can only wait for so long. If you ask who says this, it's my mom, my dad, and pretty much everyone around me irl. :society:
I don’t understand that bro

Physical human body wasn't meant for eternal life
You know how dystopian a society will be created by immortalizing the rich fags and rulers?
Death is the only thing in which men are equal
Do you think I'd give them the secret to immortality? This was supposed to be about if I was immortal.

research biogerontology.
I just looked into a pretty lengthy article, and it kept mentioning a "Essential life span" which they described as being one's evolution determined life span to ensure reproduction. Over. :cryfeels:

immortality is cope, u need to ascend spiritually and then leave the circle of suffering

Nice. But For me personally it's puke-inducing to even think of eternal existence on this kike earth.

Suicide is cucked anyways

(unless you’re going ER obvi, then it’s based and you get my salute for your sacrifice)

no

same here I theoretize about immortality's effect on soyciety
So, you think if I had the power that the elites have, I'd be exactly like them? That's too mean, bro. :cryfeels:

immortality is cope, u need to ascend spiritually and then leave the circle of suffering
Spirituality is an even worse cope:feelshaha:

“Muh gotta be a good person Muh I’m am everyone and everyone is me MUH:foidSoy::soy:

WELL ME/I IS/DOES FUCKING SUCK ENTIRELY ION CARE IF ITS ME