Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I have Lyme disease

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I went out to hike last weekend and found a tick on me just today with red all around. My knee joint is swollen up. I think I may not address it so maybe I become disabledcel and my mom doesn’t force me to work at McJob

Get it looked at brocel.

I'm sorry brother, go to a doctor

I went out to hike last weekend and found a tick on me just today with red all around. My knee joint is swollen up. I think I may not address it so maybe I become disabledcel and my mom doesn’t force me to work at McJob
If it was a week ago, you have another week or so to go see a doctor and get prescribed the antibacterial shit that will prevent it from turning into a chronic illness. I'd do it if I were you, otherwise your life will be much more of a hell in a few months.

i think i have heart disease so it can always be worse

If it was a week ago, you have another week or so to go see a doctor and get prescribed the antibacterial shit that will prevent it from turning into a chronic illness. I'd do it if I were you, otherwise your life will be much more of a hell in a few months.
What can happen to me that’s already worse than my life

i think i have heart disease so it can always be worse
Take niacin/vitamin b6 if you have high blood pressure/cholesterol.
Yeah, you aren't going to be enjoying your copes the way you used to. Get that shit checked out dude, the bacteria spreads to your brain and all throughout your nervous system, causing inflammation. Death can come in as little as a couple of years to the most unlucky.

Last edited:
Take niacin/vitamin b6 if you have high blood pressure/cholesterol.

Yeah, you aren't going to be enjoying your copes the way you used to. Get that shit checked out dude, the bacteria spreads to your brain and all throughout your nervous system, causing inflammation. Death can come in as little as a couple of years to the most unlucky.
I’m sick of coping tho bro. This may be the most based thing I can do, ignoring it

I’m sick of coping tho bro. This may be the most based thing I can do, ignoring it
It's your choice. We all have to go through our final decline and death eventually. Wouldn't choose Lyme myself, too slow and painful. That's like choosing cancer.

Excrutiating physical pain, chronic fatigue, narcolepsy, cognitive decline, early death.
JFL, even though inceldom feels like shit, some people think it's worse than mental illnesses and some physical problems.
I remember many people here say they'd rather be debilitated schizo chad.