Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I have had enough exposure tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
School, parties, college, festivals. I didn't luck out once. Putting yourself out there won't do shit if you are ugly. Some girl would have fucked me by now if I was normal looking+.

I'm 22 now. Gotta get my deegree. Then, LDAR at home for 7-8 months unti I go for a post graduate. I will be 23 by then. It's over for me.

Teen love, college sex. These are formative experiences every man should have. Missing out on these is a death sentence. You cannot be a sane, normal person with such experiences. Women will be able to tell and that will put them off even before they begin analyzing your genetic composistion.

You're not ugly though and that's your biggest paradox

Rahmawn said:

Certain forms of mentalceldom are actually worse than trueceldom. It’s similar in that they are hopeless because of factors decided by genes out of their control but they also have to deal with other issues outside of relationships brought on by their mental illness.

Take another Gamble at life before clocking out.

Rahmawn said:

Dude, I have 100 rejections. I got shut down even before my personality would come in play.

KV3 said:
Certain forms of mentalceldom are actually worse than trueceldom. It’s similar in that they are hopeless because of factors decided by genes out of their control but they also have to deal with other issues outside of relationships brought on by their mental illness.

Noone here is a mentalcel. If you have gone through school and uni without any problems and talk with people then the problem isn't your mind.

KV3 said:

Being a mentalcel is really hard tbh. People just say do something but it's more complex. I just can't change my behavior towards women that I almost had for 2 decades.Many guys would call me a fakecel here but mentalceldom is legit

Facade said:
Being a mentalcel is really hard tbh. Many guys would call me a fakecel here but mentalceldom is legit

ER is living proof of the existence of mentalceldom, how anyone can deny this baffles me.

VincentVanCope said:
ER is living proof of the existence of mentalceldom, how anyone can deny this baffles me.

I have seen so much stupid threads and comments it's not even a surprise."You can't be incel if you are white,You can't be incel with a big dick,Blacks can't be incel" yada yada yada

You "put yourself out there" every time you go outside. If you are actually attractive, you don't even need effort - life is a Blue Pill Fantasy.

TheIncelPill said:
You "put yourself out there" every time you go outside. If you are actually attractive, you don't even need effort - life is a Blue Pill Fantasy.

This. If you are attractive women come to you cause you attract them

Facade said:
Being a mentalcel is really hard tbh. People just say do something but it's more complex. I just can't change my behavior towards women that I almost had for 2 decades.Many guys would call me a fakecel here but mentalceldom is legit

what kind of mental issues?

The amount of shitposts you create is unreal.

saddupbro said:
what kind of mental issues?

Depression,Mood swings(Could be caused by my puberty)Trust issues and paranoia towards girls,Attachment disorder,Fear of touching and hugging(Towards everyone),Shyness towards girls I like,Self hatred.

KyloRen said:
Take another Gamble at life before clocking out.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0wXJiWG70E[/video]

Facade said:
Depression, Fear of touching and hugging(Towards everyone),Shyness towards girls

I experience these things from everything you gave.

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0wXJiWG70E[/video]

That was unexpected. Cham champ mmm.

KyloRen said:
That was unexpected. Cham champ mmm.

I guess that's how they say "bah dum tss" in Japanese.

Facade said:
Depression,Mood swings(Could be caused by my puberty)Trust issues and paranoia towards girls,Attachment disorder,Fear of touching and hugging(Towards everyone),Shyness towards girls I like,Self hatred.

If you're in puberty get out of here and try to live your life.

not_here_4_points said:
If you're in puberty get out of here and try to live your life.

Delayed puberty

A true deathsentence that ruins your teenage years

Facade said:
Delayed puberty

A true deathsentence that ruins your teenage years

I think you're just trying to get over the delay, which fucked up.        Like how Justin Bieber became famous and hated for his delayed puberty, which is just a medical condition really.

But now that you go through puberty, you can make up for lost time.