Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I have finally gotten into an NT social circle

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
In college.
Basically I transferred to a different group (after trying and failing before) and these guys i'm with now go out to parties. I've actually been out with them once already to a bar but I lost contact with them after as I rarely see them. I don't want to get too cocky and judging by my past failures this could very well be another one of those, but PERHAPS this is the beginning of the end of my inceldom.

How do I make sure they accept me? They're not TOTAL NPC normies, but they're not basement dwellers, which is actually ideal for me. I need to make sure they invite me out. This is the closest i've come to ascension in 3 years already. I cannot fuck this up.

Well I guess we'll see who's right. My guess? You'll still be posting here in a week. Prove me wrong though my man.

Looks like I was right buddy boyo

Looks like I was right buddy boyo
A week isn't much time lol. I never said i'll ascend tomorrow. Even when I start going out with them, I probably won't instantly get approached.

A week isn't much time lol. I never said i'll ascend tomorrow. Even when I start going out with them, I probably won't instantly get approached.
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Another prediction, you'll be posting here a month from now.

View attachment 563800
Another prediction, you'll be posting here a month from now.
Possibly. It all depends if I go out to bars and nightclubs with these guys. I'm not as autistic as I was a few years ago or at least i'm more desperate now so I won't fuck things up and self-sabotage like I did in the past. If I DO go out with them then that's a very good thing for me and it could very well mean that it's over for my inceldom. But a month is probably too little time.

Fuck off you normie cunt, go to looksmax.org or some shit

Bars, nightclubs and house parties are a danger.

Possibly. It all depends if I go out to bars and nightclubs with these guys.
You're playing a losing game. Last I recall, you told me you were 6'0 and average faced. Thats not even close to enough for bar/nightclub whores. Your only hope is an LTR.

Bars, nightclubs and house parties are a danger.
how?

Fuck off you normie cunt, go to looksmax.org or some shit
nah, that place is depressing and shit. I'm already self-conscious about how I look, i'm not going there to develop BDD. My problem is autism, so going to that mental asylum filled with aspie teens wouldn't help.

You're playing a losing game. Last I recall, you told me you were 6'0 and average faced. Thats not even close to enough for bar/nightclub whores. Your only hope is a LTR.
I can't rate myself objectively. Whatever I am though it's enough. I'm not going to say more than that but I could talk about it outside of this forum.

I can't rate myself objectively. Whatever I am though it's enough. I'm not going to say more than that but I could talk about it outside of this forum.
You're in denial. If you were geniunely handsome and 6'0, foids would be fighting to get your dick. Given that's not the case, you are at best average, probably below average.

nah, that place is depressing and shit. I'm already self-conscious about how I look, i'm not going there to develop BDD. My problem is autism, so going to that mental asylum filled with aspie teens wouldn't help.

If you're autistic then how the fuck have you gotten into a NT social circle? I'm also autistic, I tried to fit in with NT people in middle school, they detected me being a sperg instantly and removed me so I gave up.

You're in denial. If you were geniunely handsome and 6'0, foids would be fighting to get your dick. Given that's not the case, you are at best average, probably below average.
Lol I can destroy your delusions outside of this forum, but out of respect for the rules and other users, i'm not going to say more than that here. All I will say is that it requires an almost unimaginable amount of autism for me to still be an incel with my experiences.

If you're autistic then how the fuck have you gotten into a NT social circle? I'm also autistic, I tried to fit in with NT people in middle school, they detected me being a sperg instantly and removed me so I gave up.
Honestly insane luck. But it's hard to tell if i'm really in there yet. We just have classes together now.

Lol I can destroy your delusions outside of this forum, but out of respect for the rules and other users, i'm not going to say more than that here. All I will say is that it requires an almost unimaginable amount of autism for me to still be an incel with my experiences.

Honestly insane luck. But it's hard to tell if i'm really in there yet. We just have classes together now.
Mega cope buddy boyo. You haven't fully accepted your position yet. Maybe after a couple more years of inceldom, you'll understand your place in the dating market a bit better.

Mega cope buddy boyo. You haven't fully accepted your position yet. Maybe after a couple more years of inceldom, you'll understand your place in the dating market a bit better.
Again, cringe cope. You don't know me, you're probably an aspie that hasn't left his basement in months etc. Whatever helps you sleep though tbh.

Again, cringe cope. You don't know me, you're probably an aspie that hasn't left his basement in months etc. Whatever helps you sleep though tbh.
This is coming from someone who, nearly every day, admits to being autistic on an incel forum. Continue your delusions of being an "autist chad" :lul:. Hope it works out.

This is coming from someone who, nearly every day, admits to being autistic on an incel forum. Continue your delusions of being an "autist chad" :lul:. Hope it works out.
I never said i'm a Chad. It's other users spamming all my threads saying that. I have been out clubbing many times years ago when I was 10 times more autistic than I am now so I know what it's like and where I stand.

I never said i'm a Chad. It's other users spamming all my threads saying that. I have been out clubbing many times years ago when I was 10 times more autistic than I am now so I know what it's like and where I stand.
You going out to clubs/bars in hopes of slaying like a chad indirectly tells us your mindset. You're an autistic normie who wants to slay like chad but never will.

You going out to nightclubs in hopes of slaying like a chad indirectly tells us your mindset. You're an autistic normie who wants to slay like chad but never will.
Like I said I know what my position is from experience. Utterly cringe of you to make these shitty assumptions without knowing anything about me.
Also answer the question I asked you in chat.

Like I said I know what my position is from experience. Utterly cringe of you to make these shitty assumptions without knowing anything about me.
Also answer the question I asked you in chat.
Why chat? Say what you wanna say in public you autist :lul:

Why chat? Say what you wanna say in public you autist :lul:
No, because other tards will make assumptions and think i'm talking about myself and bragging. What's the answer?

No, because other tards will make assumptions and think i'm talking about myself and bragging. What's the answer?
Say what you wanna say in public, autistic normie thinking he's chad

Thats my answer. :feelsaww:

Never said i'm Chad. It's you and other faggots making up rumours about me.

Okay, so here's the question: How often does Chad get approached in bars and nightclubs where the foid starts the conversation telling him he's good looking.
(no, i'm not talking about myself here)
Nigga, you think I have a statistical data sheet that tells me the average number of times a "Chad" gets approached?

It depends on location, quality of the chad, and luck.

Nigga, you think I have a statistical data sheet that tells me the average number of times a "Chad" gets approached?

It depends on location, quality of the chad, and luck.
How often do you see it happen when you go out to a nightclub?
"luck" :feelshaha: Lets say any big western European or American city

How often do you see it happen when you go out to a nightclub?
"luck" :feelshaha: Lets say any big western European or American city
The truth is, more than you ever will.

The truth is, more than you ever will.
lol I don't think you realise how angsty and jealous you come off in your comments, it's kekfuel. Imagine being this worked up over someone you don't even know. I couldn't give half a shit about you personally.
Whatever helps a nigga sleep tho

lol I don't think you realise how angsty and jealous you come off in your comments, it's kekfuel. Imagine being this worked up over someone you don't even know. I couldn't give half a shit about you personally.
Whatever helps a nigga sleep tho
You're posting on an incel forum boyo. I think you forgot that.

Saint ChoEverything is predetermined. You will never be nt

Possibly. It all depends if I go out to bars and nightclubs with these guys. I'm not as autistic as I was a few years ago or at least i'm more desperate now so I won't fuck things up and self-sabotage like I did in the past. If I DO go out with them then that's a very good thing for me and it could very well mean that it's over for my inceldom. But a month is probably too little time.
Nigga, u got 2k posts in this hellhole. You ain't goin anywhere

Yes, i'm an incel. Your point?
My point? See you in about a month, when you're still posting here like the autist normie you are. That is all.

My point? See you in about a month, when you're still posting here like the autist normie you are. That is all.
in a month? probably yeah. My account was made 3 and a half years ago. Nice prediction.

in a month? probably yeah. My account was made 3 and a half years ago. Nice prediction.
Exactly, and you'll be here for the years to come buddy boyo. No matter how much you wanna delude yourself :cryfeels:

you must be very low IQ for a ching chong, because you don't realise that you've given me indefinite proof that i'm in your head. You could've told me that you're a Gigachad who slays models every single day and lives on a 30 million dollar yacht and I wouldn't believe you, but I wouldn't care enough to question you. All I said was that I may have a social circle now and that lead you to make up aspie copes that i'm calling myself Chad (even though I never once said that?) and that i'm doomed to be miserable. When was the last time you've even been in a nightclub? Please answer honestly so I can get a good laugh.

lol really it's no wonder you're stacking shelves.
TLDR

Looks like you're still posting here buddy boyo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

New prediction, Moeggelscel will be posting here 3 months from now. I'll be back around the end of July

Looks like you're still posting here buddy boyo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And? You’re the one setting autistic deadlines for me jfl. It’s not easy to build a social circle from scratch and get laid from it.
I’ve had positive experiences since then, me posting here doesn’t mean anything.

And? You’re the one setting autistic deadlines for me jfl. It’s not easy to build a social circle from scratch and get laid from it.
I’ve had positive experiences since then, me posting here doesn’t mean anything.
See you in 3 months

See you in 3 months
Nigga, me posting here means jackshit. I could bang a supermodel tomorrow and you wouldn’t know because I enjoy this site and at the end of the day i’m a mostly friendless rotter at heart. Lol at how you actually keep track of this shit. Pathetic.

Nigga, me posting here means jackshit. I could bang a supermodel tomorrow and you wouldn’t know because I enjoy this site and at the end of the day i’m a mostly friendless rotter at heart. Lol at how you actually keep track of this shit. Pathetic.
See you in 3 months

OP does sound like a failed/wannabe normie. "muh nightclubs"

Maybe a :redpill: PUA forum playing a numbers game with scam artists will be more your thing

OP does sound like a failed/wannabe normie. "muh nightclubs"

Maybe a :redpill: PUA forum playing a numbers game with scam artists will be more your thing
I don’t need PUA lmao, I just need to act like a normal human being

If I ascended now you’d still probably see me in 3 months. So yeah, sure.
We already know that you're a lying larping faggot who would post here even if he wasn't incel.
You don't need to tell us :feelskek:

See you in 3 months.

Jan 17th - April 10th = Failed

April 10th - July 11th = Failed

See you in 3 months