Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I have finally gotten into an NT social circle

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Jan 17th - April 10th = Failed

April 10th - July 11th = Failed

See you in 3 months
More like May - July - didn’t try because college ended and I didn’t do anything other than work and gym for that period of time. I’ll fail when and if Tinder doesn’t work out.

You do realise your posts are publicly available and I can see what kind of person you are? It makes me laugh when absolute bottom of the barrel trash tries to “demoralise” or whatever and thinks they look like anything other than depressed, suicidal, seething fags.
The fact you actually saved a spot in your brain to keep track of this shit hilarious.

More like May - July - didn’t try because college ended and I didn’t do anything other than work and gym for that period of time. I’ll fail when and if Tinder doesn’t work out.

You do realise your posts are publicly available and I can see what kind of person you are? It makes me laugh when absolute bottom of the barrel trash tries to “demoralise” or whatever and thinks they look like anything other than depressed, suicidal, seething fags.
The fact you actually saved a spot in your brain to keep track of this shit hilarious.
See you in 3 months

Attachments

• among-us-twerk.gif
    among-us-twerk.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0