Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Messaged a foid on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
...and no reply. It was only an hour and 30 minutes ago but foids are always on their phones so i'm probably coping thinking she will reply.

After so many instathot looking types, I instantly fell in love when I saw her, yeah I know :soy:
She's exactly my type though. She doesn't seem like a typical braindead normie whore. I am literally imagining a future with her right now.

Fuck I am lonely :fuk:

She doesn't seem like a typical braindead normie whore.
that's where you went wrong

also why the fuck is this post allowed. go to lookism/looksmax please for the love of god

It doesn't say "seen" so she hasn't clicked into it yet. I'm really hoping she didn't see it yet and isn't just ignoring me.

accept your subhumanity and LDAR don't be making a clown of yourself
Kill yourself, lazy projecting retard.

Last edited:
Kubler 1024x806 1 1024x806

Which stage is OP at rn?

kys

there are 20 matches I haven't messaged yet and 29 foids I haven't matched with yet that liked me, so i'm not giving up hope.
Matches are cope. If foids don't actively message you first and ask to hookup, it's over boyo.

Matches are cope. If foids don't actively message you first and ask to hookup, it's over boyo.
most foids don't message first and they have a shitton of guys messaging them. I made the mistake of waiting days before swiping so they probably forgot about me. There are also 29 that I still haven't matched with yet so that's 29 potential foids that could message me. I'm going to buy Tinder gold just so I can swipe right on them instead of getting horny by swiping through random thots.

Also even on Chadfishes foids didn't message me asking for hookups. Rarely will foids do that.

Also even on Chadfishes foids didn't message me asking for hookups. Rarely will foids do that.
Blatantly false to anyone who has actually chadfished.

Blatantly false to anyone who has actually chadfished.
I have many times. Not one messaged me "let's fuck" or something similar. Rarely I got more than a "hey". They still expected me to do most of the work.

I have many times. Not one messaged me "let's fuck" or something similar. Rarely I got more than a "hey". They still expected me to do most of the work.
Well I guess we'll see who's right. My guess? You'll still be posting here in a week. Prove me wrong though my man.

Fuck tinder, do you think she'll choose you over the competition and want to add your number/meet up? It's fucking over!!!! [for me anyway]

Well I guess we'll see who's right. My guess? You'll still be posting here in a week. Prove me wrong though my man.
I hope to.

Fuck tinder, do you think she'll choose you over the competition and want to add your number/meet up? It's fucking over!!!! [for me anyway]
worth a try.

I hope to.

worth a try.

I've tried over a dozen times on there, swiping all women 18 - 55+, within 25 miles at first then made it 100+ miles. Uhhh why not go to SEA @Alone75 ? How about you fuck off!

You are good-looking, if you get dozens of matches and you only just started using it.

Has she replied yet?
How many matches do you have?
Are you chatting with foids so they can realize how weird you are and ghost you?

Has she replied yet?
How many matches do you have?
Are you chatting with foids so they can realize how weird you are and ghost you?
Idk, I have 60 likes, but I only matched with about half so far. I messaged 2 girls, none replied. I made the mistake of waiting days before I started swiping so i’m sure some forgot about me IF they even thought I was good looking at all.
I’m think of deleting my tinder altogether though because the only photo I have with my face is so autistic and shit looking. I cringe at the thought of foids coming across it. But I can’t take better ones so it’s over.
@tang ping what do

Last edited:
Idk, I have 60 likes, but I only matched with about half so far. I messaged 2 girls, none replied. I made the mistake of waiting days before I started swiping so i’m sure some forgot about me IF they even thought I was good looking at all.
I’m think of deleting my tinder altogether though because the only photo I have with my face is so autistic and shit looking. I cringe at the thought of foids coming across it. But I can’t take better ones so it’s over.
@tang ping what do
buy prostitutes